Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Wickedness

Okay, so my weekend wasn’t really that wicked… in fact, it wasn’t really wicked at all, but I thought it made for a good blog post title, hehe!

My weekend was pretty laid back, given some of the stressful ones that I’ve had recently studying for tests and what not.

On Friday I was able to get a lot of stuff worked out with my insurance company regarding my car. It was officially totaled and the tow truck came and picked it up yesterday at some point. I miss it!

I’m now in a rental car, the newest car that I will most likely ever drive. And it is a boat! It drives SO great, but it is definitely not something that I could see myself driving all of the time, just too big for me. I’m supposed to have the car until Friday, but I’m most likely going to need it for a little while longer. I still have to deal with the stupid insurance companies.

The appraiser from AAA called me yesterday and I got the name of the agent and claim number for them. I attempted to call that person this afternoon, but they were not available and so I left a message. Hoping to get a call tomorrow because I have to sort out who is paying for the rental. Not me! And then I need to call my insurance people back and get that sorted out and see if they can give me when I’ll be getting my money in the mail. Hopefully soon because I already have a car picked out.

And you know what… I am incredibly naive about this whole car buying process and it ticks me off at every next thing I find out that is costing me more and more money! UGH! Just want everything over with and a new car in my driveway that I can drive and don’t have to worry about money problems and all of that good jazz. I’m sure anyone who has had to go through this knows what I am talking and would just want it done and over with already!

So, I found a new car (most likely for sure, going to test drive it tomorrow, but in my head it’s already mine), and despite the drama I’m having to deal with tonight regarding extra costs in buying a new car, I’ve been having a pretty stellar week.

I got my two test grades back yesterday and got a super stellar grade on one of them and a good enough grade for me on the other one! Oh yeah! Especially given the amount of time and studying I put in for those tests, I was super happy!

And clinic today went pretty great too! Overall a pretty darn good week!

Here are some pictures to enjoy until next time!IMG_2321 IMG_2242 IMG_2246IMG_2257 IMG_2259 IMG_2275IMG_2285 IMG_2294IMG_2254 IMG_2301 IMG_2302CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: