Friday, April 3, 2009

Hiccups

I’ve had the hiccups twice tonight alone! I can’t remember the last time that I’ve had the hiccups (although I’m sure it hasn’t been forever ago) and then to get them twice in one night! And I didn’t even get them from laughing too much! What gives?! Oh well… they’ve gone away yet again and hopefully they will decide to stay away for the rest of the night.

I’m so glad that it is Friday night and tomorrow is Saturday and then Sunday… two days off! I suppose that I shouldn’t really term them off because I will most likely be trying to get some stuff done. Actually, I am sort of dreading Monday. On Monday I have to start the hearing screenings with the Physics 115 class. Now, it wouldn’t be so bad, but we need to do tympanograms on them and wouldn’t you know that in the course of the last… what three weeks since I’ve had my aud midterm, I have semi forgot how to use the tymp machine! Probably not a good thing. My first appointment isn’t until 8am, so if the clinic opens at like 7:30ish I should have plenty of time to get everything set up and ready to go. I have five people to do Monday morning… oh joyous world! I remember most of it, but would feel comfortable being able to practice on myself again at least once or twice to remember for sure. You know how it goes… it’s the whole getting back on the bike thing after a while. Although I’m inclined to say that one never really forgets how to ride a bike, so maybe it’s not like that at all, lol!

I’m thoroughly entranced with Breaking Dawn (again!)… I didn’t think it would be as good rereading it… well it is! For the most part I already know what is going to happen, but I’m amazed at how much of the small detail that I forgot and being that I read it way back in August, I guess that that is okay. Plus, it’s not as if I haven’t had enough to worry about this past school year. Actually, speaking of the whole school year, it seems like last semester was SO long ago when in fact it wasn’t. Its even kind of fuzzy remembering the classes that I had to suffer through compared to this semester. I’ve been really lucky with only have two actual on campus classes and then my clinics and work and then my online class. And it really is just flying by! When will time stand still? Stupid question!

I went shopping today and didn’t buy really anything. I thought about it and then decided against it. I liked the clothes, but not enough to buy them. I might check out two more stores tomorrow, but who knows if I will actually get anything. I did buy three more charms for my charm bracelet and really like how it looks now. They didn’t add up to much because they were all extremely on sale. We also did some grocery shopping tonight… needed a few staple items.

Off to start a power point project for my Social Gerontology class… wish me luck!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: