Sunday, April 19, 2009

Relaxing Weekend!

Prison Break started again on Friday, too bad its only for a few weeks before it is off again and this time for good! Although, I definitely think it is time because they are starting to get a little far fetched with it at this point. I am pretty much just watching it because of Wentworth Miller. I’d gone the last four months without it, I’m sure it wouldn’t have matter all that much if it hadn’t come back on… that and I have the best part of the show already on DVD (Season 1) and could watch it whenever my Wentworth cravings got too high, lol!

We had another great day of weather yesterday… too bad that Ayden and I spent most of it inside. We did go outside for a little while and he was riding his bike around and then he got attacked by a bug and freaked out. Okay, so I don’t think he actually got attacked per say, but a bug flew at him and that was it. He jumped off his bike and was in the house for the rest of the day. I didn’t even get a chance to see what type of bug it was. I asked him repeatedly over the course of the rest of the day if he wanted to go to the park or the beach or just go outside with mommy and he said no. He said he just wanted to stay inside and watch TV and play with his toys.

During the morning hours we had the TV off for quite a while and did worksheets together and then he made some Transformers out of construction paper. I love seeing his imagination at play and the things that he comes up with it. It is SO awesome. While he was busy creating those Transformers (which I believe started out as dinosaurs) I was at the table reading the rest of Midnight Sun.

What is Midnight Sun you ask? Well my fellow Twilight lovers might already know… it is going to be the fifth book in the Twilight series, although I’m not quite sure that you could call it a fifth book. You see, it really is the first book all over, but written from Edward’s perspective instead of Bella’s (because that is who the first book perspective is from). And the book isn’t actually out yet, but I found Stephanie Meyer’s website and found a draft of the book on it. Apparently some copies of the draft were released on the internet a while ago. I don’t know the specifics, but Ms. Meyer decided to release the draft on her website as well. It is only the first 264 pages and just a draft so when she does decide to finish the book parts of it could very well be changed and what nots, but the overall plot is the same because like I said, it is the first book over again.

So, I read the draft and really enjoyed it, even though I knew everything that was going to happen. It was so different because it was from a completely different perspective. It got me hooked on the story again so what did I do last night after Ayden was in bed… slapped the DVD in of course! And being like the third or fourth time that I’ve seen the movie… it’s still just as good. Well, I admit that it doesn’t flow as good as some of the higher budge films produced from Hollywood, but I think it fits good for the story. I don’t know, just my opinion anyways.

Jay did not get home until about 9pm last night and he hadn’t even gone home to drop off the washer and dryer yet. He got to JT’s house and they went golfing instead. I was okay with that because they hadn’t seen each other in a while and it is something that they both enjoy doing and JT paid for Jay so that was nice. I told Jay that he could Ayden with him today to take the washer and dryer home. Because the weather is kind of icky today it would give Ayden something to do besides sit and watch TV all day again. Jay, Ayden, and JT all left around 10am this morning and probably won’t get home until later this afternoon. And me… I get to sit at home and continue my relaxation.

Just three more weeks of classes! I am getting more and more excited as the days play out. I made up my graduation invitations last night and I think they turned out pretty well. Now I just need to email them out to everyone. I went looking for some decorations today, but I couldn’t really find anything that I wanted to get. That and I don’t want to spend all that much either because I am not having a big party. I think I might have a few things at home that I can use as well. I am really just hoping for good weather!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: