Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adding some flair

Jack, unless you are blind and having someone read my boring life to you, then you will have noticed that I got unlazy and added some much needed flair to my blog. I was actually getting used to just the plain white (maybe because having my blog look 'attractive' really wasn't on my mind lately) but today I decided to go all out. Actually, I could care less whether people think my blog looks good or not, it's not for them, it's for me. And being the naturally creative person that I claim to be (trying to make myself feel good here), searched the web today and managed to do a nice little face lift. I like it... if you don't, then too bad. You don't need to be here then!

Today went really well. Work went fast as I continue working on my mega huge project, I should be able to finish it up on Monday. Ayden took a good nap today and I got the laundry done. And it needed it as Ayden was out of clean underwear. You know that you need to do laundry when the clean underwear is gone. Although I have to say, he only has about 10 pair so it's not as if I haven't done the laundry in weeks. I only had five loads to do which was nice as well.

This is going to be short as Jay wants me to come watch the Olympics with him. Not so much interested in that, but I know that he likes spending time with me, as I do with him (surprised he isn't on the computer right now actually) so tata for now!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: