Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clean Car?

Jackers...My day started out like any other day... pretty normal, if even pretty good. Then Jay comes into the kitchen just as he is about to leave for work and suddenly stops and gets this look on his face. Not a good look either, and then he says oh crap. I asked him what was wrong and he says that he forgot to put my car back in the garage last night. Okay, that's fine, not like we broke any rules or anything... but then I remembered that it rained at like 2am this morning (and not a light rain because I woke up and shut all the windows) and guess what? My car windows were down! Not just a little down either... they were all the way down! Left out in the rain and now my seats are soaked! Jay apologized profusely, but honestly I didn't really care. I could have been irrate at the fact that he forgot, but I simply said, well just go dry it out as best you can before you have to leave. So he grabs a towel and does a bit of a dry job and moves the carseat from his truck to my car because the one in my car was wet. As it turned out, he didn't even have to leave for work until 9am because his boss called and said stay home until then (due to the wet weather). Things happen and it wasn't worth getting upset about. Obviously it wasn't something I was glad that happened, but I wasn't about to let it ruin the start of my day.

Last night we went to Menards and got some paint for Jay's washer toss game. Actually pretty cheap which I liked, then ran to Walmart to get Ayden a toy. No reason for it really other than he wanted it and I gave in. It wasn't anything expensive or all that glorious. Actually, it was toy garbage truck and because I love him and missed him so much these past few weeks and he's been such a good boy lately I was like what the heck. And then we ate at Mickey D's for supper. I did tell Ayden though that he could not get a happy meal because he just got a toy and he was okay with that. We ran into his best buddy from daycare (Seth) and his family at McDonalds. Seth and Ayden were excited to see each other. They would have played together had this place had a play place, but it didn't. And as it just so happens, we saw them again at the open house at daycare a little while later. It was nice to meet Ayden's teacher and hear a little bit about what he would be doing during his 4K time. He even got his first 'assignment'. She handed out little paper bags for the children to decorate and to put 3 or 4 of their favorite items/pictures into the bag and bring it on the first day to share with their friends. Ayden is excited to decorate his bag today when he gets home. I also found out that Ayden really didn't need any school supplies (besides a backpack and folder) but that's okay because I really didn't buy anything for him anyways. I think we bought some glue and a pencil case that we didn't have lieing around at home. A whole $1 worth of stuff I think, lol...


Tonight now... I am sitting at Jay's computer typing this. I haven't had my computer on all week. Doesn't happen very often, but I really haven't been doing too much on the computer and his starts up so much faster than mine that I thought I would just come on here. The kitty litter stinks pretty bad. Jay was supposed to clean it earlier, but he didn't get around to it. Which pretty much means he forgot to. He got home a little early from work today and worked some more on the washer toss game. Just a few minutes ago Ayden and him left to go golfing with JT. Kind of a spur of the moment thing which I was okay with for the most part. Costs a little more than I would like, but Jay is not going every day, not even once a week, so it's okay I guess. And now that JT is back in Point for good I guess that I should get used to it. Lol. And it leaves me alone for a couple of hours. Its about 6pm now and they probably won't be home until 9pmish. Last time Ayden was really good so I'm assuming that will be the case today as well.

Jay grilled us some hamburgers for supper. Didn't take him too long on our new grill. He said that he really liked that fact, even though it's not charcoal. Fine with me and they were pretty yummy anyways so I didn't care. That and the fact that I didn't have to cook supper. Actually, my house is quite the mess right now. But that is what Friday's are for, cleaning! Pretty much when I get all of the cleaning and organizing done around here. Last Friday off though which is going to be kind of a bummer, but oh well.

I finished my book today. It was a lot better than I had thought it would be. I was hesitant to read it in the first place because it sounded more sci fi ish and that is so not my thing, but it was really good. I am anxious for the next one that the author rights because all of her books thus far have been super good. Well, she has only written the Twilight series and this one so I guess that I don't have all that much to off of, but still. At least that is my opinion. I'm debating if I want to grab a book for up north this weekend. Not that it won't be fun to see everyone again, but it will give me something to do during the down time. It would have to be a short one though. We will see I guess.

I am kind of in a bummed mood right now. It's kind of hard to explain. I don't know, just not all that happy and elated, kind of tired and just wondering about a lot of things. The summer is coming to an end, maybe that is why?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: