Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Math Shmath...

Ugh Jack! An uneventful morning at work has led me not to want to study today, but I must... I have a few more practice exams that I would like to get done. Might just help the score, eh? I found another website that states good scores. They say at least a 700 in the math and 550 in the verbal. I'm close in the math with my 650, but my highest verbal was about 470. Here's me worrying again, right?

I ventured to the library yesterday. Cannot remember if I told you that already. I have less than 100 pages left in the book that I rechecked out. Plan to finish it today and maybe start another one. I have two other Jodi Picoult books waiting to be read and I really like her books so I'm hoping these ones are as good too! I should slowly be cleaning the apartment for the party this weekend, but I haven't felt that motivation yet. I will probably do some laundry today, although without Ayden home there isn't a whole lot that needs to get done. But I have a few items of mine that I want to wear this week that need to get washed.

Potatoes on the grill tonight! I think Jay might even try out the new grill. He's been getting home from work a little early these past couple of weeks. Not like hours upon hours or anything, but like a half hour or hour early here and there. Definitely not working late like he used to. Don't know if that is because they don't have the work (which I highly doubt because Jay is always talking about how far behind they are) but more than likely due to the fact that his manager said they will not be working any overtime if he (the manager) wasn't going to be getting paid for it. It's a family run business with lots of issues, but Jay likes it so all is well. Hopefully this fall JT will be back because I know Jay misses him, lol! They still talk on a daily basis... Jay is actually on the phone more than me! How does that work!


Even later this afternoon now... and I finished my book. The ending kind of left me wanting more, but oh well. I am in such a blah mood right now. I feel like doing nothing and just being depressed, but I'm not really depressed. I'm super stoked for this weekend and want it to come faster (even if that means one less week of summer vacation) but I cannot make myself study anymore. I'm meeting up with a friend tonight to study some more. She was orginally going to take the test next Monday, but there was a mix up when she scheduled her exam time and it got moved to the 22nd now. Gives her extra time, which I wish I had, but actually not. A small part of me wishes for more time, but that more time would just be to put off the test. I'm so ready to just go in and get it over with. Thursday's post will be both full of joy that the test is over and possible saddness (depending on how well I did). So what did I spent my afternoon doing... watching Tru Calling on TV. Anyone remember that show? I watched it when it was originally aired and kind of liked it. Today was some sort of marathon and I watched 2 1/2 episodes and successfully did not study during that time. But I DID do some studying. I've been working more on my verbal quizzes. I could not get myself to do any math today. Hurts the brain when you do too much thinking! Getting sick of me complaining about this stupid test yet? Because that is what it really is... just some stupid test! Just think, in two days no more complaining about it, just how badly I did and the fact that I will not be able to get into grad school and I will have to pay another $140 to take the dang thing over again. Talk about being Ms. Pessimistic today, eh? Sorry, just not really in all that good of a mood.

I miss Ayden! And to think I thought all this grandparent time would be good for him! Okay, so I know that it is and that he is having tons of fun and probably not missing me like I am missing him, but dude, I need him back to give me some purpose, lol... true mom attitude.

ARGH! Just not in a good mood right now... need some mood altering drugs... anyone have any available? Maybe a cocktail of koolaid, has lots of sugar in it! Maybe that is what I am in need of, sugar, yum! Lol... CIAO FOR ME!
LOVE ME!

0 comments: