Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Day…

I am definitely dragging today... and I don't really know why. I've also had a bit of a headache/fuzzy head yesterday and today. I get this every now and then and don't know why. I'd like to attribute it to me not drinking any caffeine because I haven't had a soda yet today, but I don't think that that is why because during the school semester, I wouldn't have soda until supper time normally and never felt like this. Maybe it is me not getting enough sleep... I know the being tired is part of that. But I thought I went to bed at a decent time last night and I slept SUPER good, only because I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before.

I just want to lay down and sleep for a couple of hours. Most likely an early bed time tonight! On the plus side though, today has felt like the first 'normal' day in our house hold. Wait, have I said that before, I can't remember. If I have, then I take it back, lol! Today Ayden and I just got to lounge around the house doing whatever we wanted and go about a 'normal' schedule. I finally folded the laundry (haven't put it away yet) and we enjoyed cartoons and played together. I also dumped almost every bin out in the play room because I need to organize it all so that he knows where all the toys are. I haven't made it through the whole pile yet, but I did get a big chunk started this morning. We are making head way, lol!

I need to empty out my car this afternoon. It contains stuff from our old garage. I'm thinking at least two more loads with my car and Jay's truck and we will have everything over. I would really like him to get the garage halfway organized this weekend while Ayden and I are away. Some shelves up so maybe I can get my car parked in there. And maybe we could have a bonfire or something this weekend?! Would be nice! But don't know how the weather is going to hold out.

Ayden told me the cutest thing last night. I don't know how we got talking about it, but somehow the topic of marriage came up between Jay and I and Ayden was sitting next to me and he told me that he didn't want me to get married. I asked him why not and he told me with a serious yet sad face that he didn't want me to get married because he didn't want me to leave them (Ayden and Jay). I thought it was too funny and then told him that I wasn't going anywhere and that I was going to marry Daddy. He perked up a little bit after that, but then decided that he didn't want me to marry daddy, but that he wanted to marry me instead. It was too cute! My little guy has entered the 'I want to marry my mommy' stage! :)

The summer seems to already be flying by. Ah, what am I saying... its only the second week of June, but time never stops, nor do the things that need to get done. Lets freeze time, catch up on everything that needs to get done, sleep for a week, and then restart it. Wouldn't you enjoy that?

I also really hating this 'cold' weather that we are having. Well, it is cold for June anyways... definitely cold when I have to turn my heat on in JUNE! It was about 65 degrees in our place and that was just TOO cold for me so we tested out our heat. We turned it on and got the house to 70 degrees and then turned it off. It was a good test of the furnace though and it proved to be faithful! In about 10 minutes you could already feel the place warming up and it warmed up to 70 degrees in no time. I did the same thing again this morning. I am dreading winter though because I/we are going to keep it cooler than what we are used to at our old place. We have natural gas heating now and that costs WAY more than what we were paying. Well, hold up... we had gas at our old place too, but we didn't have to pay for it. Now having to pay for it... we'll just add more layers, lol! Then I will really relish when we go to Jay's parent's house so I can enjoy the fire! Oh how I love how warm it gets there now!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: