Saturday, June 6, 2009

More Normal

Today was a ‘normal’ day for us on a Saturday. It was definitely nice to get to sleep in a little bit with Jay (since he has to get up early and leave for work most days before I am out of bed) and have Ayden come in and wake us both up. It was also nice to lay on the couch in the living room with my family and watch some cartoons and just relax. Not worry about moving or boxes or anything!

Today we did a huge grocery shopping trip. We did not get a lot of groceries in the weeks up to our move because we did not want to have to move a lot of food. It worked because our food supply was pretty sparse when we moved, however we needed groceries and BAD! So we went around 11am today (when we finally decided to get up and moving) and got home probably around 1pm. We also had to make a stop at Menards for something. We totally stocked up on groceries and should be good for a while now. Yeah!

And the rest of the day was spent just chillin’ really. Okay, so not so much… I spent the majority of the afternoon going through more stuff. I have the ‘office’ pretty much organized and the play room is looking more like a play room. I have just a few more things that need to get gone through and then we need to hang some pictures and it should all be official. Like everything in its place! That will be left for tomorrow, but that is okay. I also did two loads of laundry as well, and still have some from Tuesday that I didn’t fold yet. Oh well… I am really bad at that.

And with the crappy weather that we are having this weekend it is good to stay inside and get things done. Oh wait, I just remembered that we aren’t going to be able to get anything done tomorrow if we have to leave for a graduation party in the morning. Kind of ugh, but oh well.

I think we have figured out when we are going to clean our apartment… our old one that is. We have planned to do the carpets, windows, and walls next Sunday… and then the laundry room, bathroom, and kitchen while my mom and sister are visiting. I know that they will be surprised when I tell them that we are going to go do some cleaning, but hey they will survive and it will go faster with more people as well! Then we have to get the carpets professionally cleaned (as we are only vacuuming them) and we will be ALL done!

Okay, so I am just babbling on. Nothing too exciting going on here right now so I will let you go for now!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

2 comments:

agk11808 said...

hey i saw that you put on your apartment list of professionally cleaning your carpets... just so you know as long as it is normal wear and tear even if you signed a lease you are not required to do so. I have the wisconsin tenet resource center website that give your legal rights... let me know if you want it! have fun cleaning :)

Ashley said...

thanks for letting me know! i will have to check out their website!