Friday, June 5, 2009

In love with…

PHOTOSHOP!!! I’ve been messing around with photoshop over the past few days learning more and more about it. Actually, it’s not the real photoshop, just photoshop elements because I’m too cheap to afford the real thing, but this definitely works for me and has been the best picture editing software that I have worked with thus far. I’d love to work with the real photoshop some day, but will make due with what I have and it’s definitely okay with me. I wanted to show some of my edits of the last few days… enjoy! The first one of each series is the straight out of the camera shot and then subsequent photo(s) are edited thanks to photoshop! :)

DSC05449 Jay and I enjoying some down time on my swing before we moved and me messing around with trying to get a good shot of both of us! I really like how the edited one turned out!

DSC05548Ayden and I went on a nature walk the other day and I brought my camera along (because what mom doesn’t love taking pictures of their children?!) and got some great shots!

I really liked how this turned out… but I liked the following one even better when I messed with the different black and white effects!

 

DSC05550

This first one turned out a lot darker than I thought, but I liked the picture and with a little bit of lighting changes…

I love how this one brightened up so much just by working with the lighting effects and the colors! My little guy running away down the hill from me!

DSC05555For this one I blurred the background a little more on the edit since the picture wasn’t all the way in focus when I took it (Ayden never stays still!) and then turned it black and white!

DSC05560

I really liked how the brighter more vibrant colors really make the picture stand out!

 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

i love elements too! it's so nice and it would be even nicer to get photoshop for real some day! :0)