Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Proof

My new house does exist… and I’m normal like everyone else and its not perfectly clean either… actually I’m okay with airing my dirty house to everyone because… well I just am… hopefully I will get some pictures up in a few weeks of what it looks like all put together, but for now just enjoy the mess of unpacking and moving in!

DSC05493 Here is Jay about to walk into our front door. This is a really weird angle, I know… We are renting the back half of the duplex and from what we know a young lady lives in the front half.

DSC05502

 

Here is a view looking in our kitchen. It is much like the kitchen we had in our first place, however with more counter space and cupboard space.

DSC05503

Here is view looking out of our kitchen into the small dining area. With only the three of us we are going to push the table up against the wall to eat at it (when we do eat at it, lol) and still leaves plenty of room to walk through.

DSC05504

 

Looking into our living room and can see the front door. Of course everything is messy and not set up, but you can’t miss the legos all over the floor already, haha!

DSC05505

Another view of the living room, only from the opposite direction… and the boxes that still need to be unpacked and put away. I’m hoping at least by the end of the next week that we have most of everything put away… keeping my fingers AND toes crossed, lol!

DSC05506

 

Upstairs bathroom… I must admit that it is a LOT smaller than our previous bathroom, but I suffice that two bathrooms is better than one, right?

DSC05507

Ayden’s bedroom! He is the lucky duck with two windows in his room! I cannot wait to get all of our pictures hung and make it look more homey in here!

 

DSC05510

 

Mine and Jay’s bedroom… with our new headboard! After we get everything in it’s right place, it will feel bigger in there!

 

DSC05511

The view of our inky dinky closet! Master bedrooms are supposed to have big closets, right? Guess the builders of this place missed the memo on that one! Oh how I will miss our other closet!

DSC05512

Laundry center in the basement! Wish it was upstairs somewhere, but will do! We have a clothes line as well… YEAH! And for a free washer and dryer… it will definitely do!

 

DSC05513

 

Shelving opposite the washer and dryer. Supposed to be a tool shelf, but I’m claiming it for laundry use because Jay has his tool bench out in the garage!

DSC05514

Bathroom numero dos! Finally a place to hide the litter box so that I do not have to smell it whenever Diesel decides to he needs to use the bathroom.

 

DSC05515

 

First half of downstairs play/family room completely piled full of stuff because we were shampooing the other half.

 

DSC05517

 

View of first half from the second half…

 

 

DSC05518

Second half of basement play/family room! I cannot wait to get everything set up and organized! Just need to shampoo the first half tonight!

 

DSC05519

 

Office area in the basement. I am making a folding frame to sort of block it off when people walk past and for a total of only… $15!

DSC05521

 

Hallway from the office area to the play/family room area!

 

 

We also have a backyard, but I took these pictures while it was dark out so those will have to wait. Plus Jay has some super ideas in store so I will get those once he is all done with his stuff!

I am such a routine person… I thrive on routine… and it seems like Ayden does too. We are straining to get our routine back with the move and all, but we haven’t really had a routine at all during the past two weeks so it is hard to go back to a routine that you never really had in the first place. I am craving the end of 4K and the start of his morning class. Having the afternoons to ourselves will be a great delight and we will finally be able to start a decent routine. I feel like the summer will be 1/3 of the way over before we get settled into anything and really it will be. Ha, what am I talking about, it is first only June 2.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

Kimber B Photography said...

Good luck getting organized. I hope I never move again in my lifetime.