Monday, February 8, 2010

Bogged Down

It’s only Monday and already I’m feeling the pressure of the week. I think it’s mostly because I am allowing myself to feel that way. I feel like there is SO much to get done before the end of the week and I don’t want to do any of it.

I also feel like I’m behind in all of my classes and not learning all that I should, but I also know that I have already learned a TON in the past four weeks of school so I am not THAT far behind which is good. I just haven’t been very motivated to get anything done other than what I NEED to get done for my labs. It’s so hard to get back into the school mode after I get home from school. I also feel like I’ve been spending all day on campus lately and that’s because I have been which really bites.

Mostly I think I just feel kind of bogged down because I know that I have two clinic slots this week and I really don’t want them, lol. I’d rather just get them done and over with, but no can do. I’m also dreading the fact that Jay will be gone from Thursday-Monday and that is five days of just me and Ayden. Totally doable and all, but sometimes that child just drives me bananas. I’m sure I’ll be begging Jay to come home by Monday night!

And I’m feeling bogged down because of the impending snow that we are supposed to be getting and I don’t want snow… especially not the amounts that they are calling for us to get. Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

I know I’ll get through this week fine. I’ll finish the lab from you know where in time and will get a decent grade on it. I’ll start the lab that was supposed to be due this Friday, but is now due two Fridays from now and will put a dent in it. I’ll start studying for a test I have next Wednesday at some point this weekend. It will be a good week! Just believe!

For now, I’m going to go cut my nails back since they are so cracked and brittle they need to be as short as possible and paint them with a clear coat and then enjoy a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and then go to bed and tell myself repeatedly that I WILL NOT DREAM about the hearing evaluation that I will be doing tomorrow because I plan on going to campus at 8am and my clinic doesn’t start until 10am so I’ll have two hours to make sure I know what I’m doing or at least convince myself that I know what I’m doing! Lol!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: