Friday, February 26, 2010

Nature Photos!

Here are some of the photos that I took yesterday on my day off and my walk around our normal swimming spot. I really like how some of them turned out. Maybe if the weather is nice this week, I’ll go back out, only with Ayden this time! We’ll see I guess! I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again… I love me some picture taking!

As for now… I was on campus WAY longer than I wanted to be today with having no class or clinic… from 9am till 5:30pm! Ugh! But we got our lab done and then Katie and I started on some grad assistance stuff and sort of got caught up in that. So, like I was saying, as for now, I’m off to watch me some TV!IMG_4178 IMG_4052 IMG_4073 IMG_4077 IMG_4093 IMG_4099 IMG_4108 IMG_4159IMG_4166Hope you enjoyed them!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: