Monday, February 1, 2010

Cute Valentines Day Cards

I ventured to Walmart early this evening for a few needed groceries. I really didn’t want to go, but I was sick of eating Chex Corn cereal for breakfast and we needed some more milk, among a few other things. As I ventured down the different food aisles in search of what we needed, I went down the ‘valentine’s day’ aisle and perused the valentines they had out for kids to choose from.

I sincerely hope they put more out for children to pick from because I saw Twilight cards, Tinkerbell, Spongebob, and Cars cards…

So, I scoured the internet and came across some cute (and FREE) vday cards that were available from Secret Agent Josephine’s blog… feel free to visit her site as well. These are from a previous year, she has some new ones up for 2010, which I didn’t happen upon until after I did these ones, but that’s okay, I like how these ones turned out. I am going to print them on my photo printer (and/or) at Walmart/Walgreens/someplace and then have Ayden write in the names and his name. I might even go so far as to make goody bags?!

Here is just 4 of the 12 different ones I was able to make!vday11 vday1 vday4 vday10

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: