Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feels like I’m running around like a…

…chicken with her head cut off! This semester is definitely… BUSY!!! It hasn’t reached the stressful point yet and I’m not sure that it will since we are reaching the halfway point soon and you’d think that by now it would be getting a little more stressful. Anyways, I’m SO glad that it hasn’t gotten to that super stressful point yet, but this week was super busy and I felt like I was running from one place to the next and never having enough time to finish the first event that I was at in the first place.

Thursday I had NO classes and NO clinic, yet I was on campus in the clinic by 7 AM running a lab. Tell me… just how insane is that?! But… I was also able to leave campus by 2:15pm, which hasn’t happened in over two weeks, so that made me happy!

It really was just a LONG week! I’m glad that it is over because this week should go better, I hope, lol! I don’t have class or clinic on Thursday again since next Thursday will be my rotating week and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I don’t have to go to campus except to go to work for a little while. And on Friday I don’t have class either because of the WSHA convention in Oshkosh that most of the professors are going to. However, on Friday, Amy, Katie, and myself are going to run our ABR lab and hopefully get the bulk of that done. We turned in our EcochG lab yesterday and honestly, I’m scared to see how we did on it because I don’t know that we answered everything like we should have or even ran the lab completely like we should have. But by the time we needed to turn it in, I really didn’t care anymore, I was at that point and it usually takes a while before I get to that point.

Our lab on Friday was actually pretty fun to run though and I think I understand it a lot better than the previous one so that is good too. At least at this point I think I understand what I am supposed to be doing, lol!

I had my first test of the semester this past week as well. It was in my hearing aids class and I thought that it was WAY easy which is good although I am a bit upset that I studied so much for it and didn’t really need to. Guess now that I will know the material either way. We have another test this coming week and I am really not looking forward to it because it is in my auditory brainstem response class and the teacher said that we should know the material in the book and I haven’t even cracked the book yet, hehe!

Guess that I should probably do that sometime soon, eh? It doesn’t sound like too much fun so I think I will continue to blog and then work on getting that laundry finished that I started earlier. I have two loads of laundry that still need to be folded and put away from last week. I’m so bad!

I think I’m going to cut Ayden’s hair today… we’ll see…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: