Sunday, March 28, 2010

I’ve written…

Untitled-1Can you believe it?! I didn’t think that I would consistently keep up with my blog and here it is almost two  years later and I’m a blogaholic! I look forward to catching up on my regular blogs each morning and getting all of my thoughts out on paper almost every day. Its a great stress reliever for myself and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon!

I mean grad school can be pretty stressful and who else likes to hear about how much I can’t stand long labs and stupid clinic write ups?! Hehe! Speaking of clinic, I have THREE clinic days this week! UGH!

I definitely look forward to the next 500 posts (and with that 100 blog design changes since it is getting easier and easier to change and I’m a person of change)… I hope you do too!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: