Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

It's almost the end of the week! Yeah! And guess what today is?! Thursday... and it means NO class OR clinic today! Or next week for that matter since next week is spring break. The sucky thing is that when we have no class the following week because it is Madison spring break, but we still have clinic. And unfortunately, I have double clinic that week and volunteered to help with a CAPD eval on Wednesday. So, it will be a busy week for me to say the least. Although, after a week off, I will most likely be looking forward to going back to class and clinic. I do enjoy some time off, but I also enjoy having some sort of purpose as well. Thus, why I'm destined to be a career mom versus a stay at home mom. But, that's not to say that stay at home moms don't have a purpose either, but of course they do. What I am trying to say is that, I'm not destined to be a stay at home mom at this time, because for me it feels like I should be doing more. I know stay at home moms who feel they serve a great purpose being at home with their children. And all the more power to them, its just not for me. Especially since Ayden is in school now and we are dirt poor and over our eyeballs in student debt!

The majority of this week has gone well. I've been procrastinating beyond belief on getting my projects started. I watched the one video I needed to for one of my projects and have one sentence written for the summary of it. Think that will do, probably not. I think I found the article I am going to use for another one of the projects, but haven't really looked at it all that close to determine if it really is the article that I am going to be using. And I have found two articles for another project that I have to do. So... I've started, but haven't accomplished ALL that much. What I HAVE accomplished is starting a new book, hehe!

Here’s some pictures of Ayden to enjoy. I think I’m going to watch Twilight tonight, for about the billionth time!  IMG_4416 IMG_4369 IMG_4397 CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: