Sunday, March 28, 2010

Someone send me some ambition please!

(Written Saturday)

Tomorrow is the last day of my spring break and by that I mean, Monday I have a test, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I have clinic, and Friday possibly a lab, however because Madtown has their spring break this coming week, I will not have any actual class on Monday or Wednesday. I suppose that that is a good thing, but because we have no class, I have two projects to do in stead of them. (I’d much rather go to class.)

I have one project done… need to submit it. I have the article I need for the second project, but I need to read it and summarize it and answer some other questions about it all before April 7 (I think) which is enough time, I’d just rather not do that. And besides that, I have about 5-7 other articles that I need to read and create a powerpoint presentation on all before April 8 (that I know is the correct date). Ugh again!

And before all of this, I need to study for said test on Monday. With that being said… will someone please send me some ambition! I’ll take it bottled up in liquid or pill form (preferably chewable since I have a heck of a time swallowing pills), lol!

I feel like I got nothing accomplished these last five days and in reality, I didn’t get half of what I would have liked done. I enjoyed too much tv time and that wasn’t good. I mean I definitely enjoyed just relaxing and chilling for a few days, but couldn’t escape the fact that I am feeling some springitis! Too bad I can’t say graduitis (even though I know both aren’t words) because that would be way cool! But even so, my last day of class for my first year of grad school is only 40 days away!!!

(Sunday now.) I was so ambitionless last night that I didn’t even finish my post, lol! Actually, I went to campus so I could print off some articles that I needed. We can print as much as we want in the clinic (after paying our $30 paper fee) for the entire year and damn if I won’t be getting my money’s worth. After I finished printing some stuff, I went and got started on my pre reports for tomorrow and Thursday. I wrote up what I could given the schedule, but not having access to the patient’s files and then I got my reports and summaries mostly ready as well. Gave me a head start because I will have two reports to write on Tuesday, one being a child evaluation and I haven’t really had to do one of those before so we will see how it goes. I don’t know how old the child is yet and the reason they are coming in for, but will find that out tomorrow.

I slept in this morning for a bit and then got up and showered right away so I could study for my test because I really need to do that. So, tata for now, because I’m in need of some serious Hearing Science bonding time!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: