Sunday, January 1, 2012

{goals, resolutions, ambitions}

2012 is a new year and I am ready for it!

I have a few goals, resolutions, ambitions that I would like to accomplish this year. I know that you don't have to start these at the beginning of a new year, but I figured why not start fresh?! And when better than the new year?!

What are these so called resolutions?!

First off, I want to continue to be healthy. I weighed myself this morning and was surprised to see that even after all of my Christmas gorging, I have stayed plateau'd at 115lbs. I'd say that that is pretty darn good! So, my goal is to start working out regularly again and continue to be healthy! It has almost been a year since I started to take better care of my body. It is the only body that I will have and I want it to stay in tip top shape! I have not been good at working out since Thanksgiving and I would like to get back into it starting today!

Secondly, I want to blog more this year! In the last year I only blogged just over 100 times... that is half of what I blogged in the previous years and it bums me out. I love blogging, both writing down my own thoughts and feelings and reading other's thoughts and feelings and blogging helps me stay centered, so that is something I would like to do more of! So, stick around and I promise to try and blog more than I have in the last year!

Third, I am starting another Project 365! I redid an old blog that I used for it when I attempted the project a few years ago. I cannot promise to make it through the whole year, but I am really going to try this time. I will post the blog site on here for you to visit when I put my first week of pictures up! I really want to make it through the whole year! Of course, it is only January 1st... but I will try my hardest. I also want to continue photographing other families and children and slowly expand my photography. It isn't going to be a career for me, but I love doing it as a side job! I want to continue to grow in my photography skills and provide people with images they will cherish forever!

Fourth, I want to try harder in school, especially this semester. Last semester I know that I slacked off a lot and because of it, my clinic grade suffered and I feel like I need to redeem myself (mostly for personal satisfaction), but it still needs to happen!

So there you have it... the four things that I am aiming to work on this coming year! Of course there is a lot more things in my everyday life that I will continue to work on and areas that I know I continually need to grow in, but that is with everyone!

Along with some things that I'm excited to work on this year... 2012 will bring along a lot more great things for myself and my family and I cannot wait to see all of the things that will happen that I don't know about yet!

Some exciting (and scary) things that will happen that I already know of include: moving in May/June, starting my externship, Ayden turning 8, me turning 26, Jay turning 27, Jay finding a new job, Jay and I celebrating 9 years of being together and one year until we get married, starting to really plan for the wedding, and SO many other things! I cannot wait to see what 2012 will bring for my family and friends! It is bound to be one heck of a year for everyone I know!

Bring it on 2012! We are ready for you!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

(Three posts in one day... is that going over board on blogging more in 2012?! Haha!)

0 comments: