Saturday, January 14, 2012

{mommy time}

I've made myself very comfortable tonight. Sitting in 'the' spot on the couch, wrapped in my heating blanket, Hallmark channel chick flicks playing, and my tablet on my lap (getting my laptop back tomorrow), and good mood food in my belly! It doesn't get much better than this, does it?! I am enjoying some mommy time tonight, although given the fact that I've been able to enjoy some me time every afternoon for the last two weeks, it wasn't much needed mommy time. I am enjoying it none the less though and while the boys are away, mommy will play... or watch the Hallmark channel all night long, hehe!

The boys are gone a family christmas. I would have joined them, but I had a photo shoot today and I am going to my cousin's birthday/Packer party tomorrow. Excited to try out the new tires on my car for a long road trip.

Just wanted to pop in and say a quick 'hi'. Hoping to have some pictures to post the next time you hear from me. I'm also working on a new canvas project to add to something I've already done. I know... yet another canvas project. My walls will be covered with canvas in our new place, trust me! More canvas than one can take!

CIAO! LOVE ME

0 comments: