Thursday, August 27, 2009

Because I can’t put my feelings into words…

…at this moment, I’ll leave you with some fun pictures!

IMG_0439

Ayden and I had a picnic yesterday after I got home from work. We had coffee, soup, marshmallows and relaxed by the fire. He has such a great imagination!

                 IMG_0440 IMG_0441

Some of the utensils we used at our picnic. Gotta love that ‘coffee maker’ and the ‘pretty cup’ that Ayden said only girls get! However because it wasn’t standing up too well on the blanket we decided to get a safer one so we didn’t spill the ‘coffee’!

IMG_0443 IMG_0444 IMG_0445                  IMG_0446 IMG_0447 IMG_0448It was a great picnic! We didn’t even get water ALL over the place… only a few different places. And then best of all Ayden wanted to clean up right away when we were done! Praise a clean toy room for the time being, ha!

IMG_0450My books for school came in yesterday! Three books for a little under $200… ugh! And the bottom one is a HUGE book! I am getting one more from a previous grad student for half price, yeah for previous grad students!               

                IMG_0462 IMG_0464

I have become bored with my generic canon camera strap so I decided to get creative yesterday. I have seen many people with custom camera straps and know that you can order them from many different shops online, however I don’t have the money to do that so I decided to make my own. They are just camera strap covers since you can slide them on and off and for first attempts I am pretty happy with them. I used fabric glue to keep them together since we don’t own a sewing machine so they could have turned out better, but alas I’m still happy and they were uber cheap too!

IMG_0471 Ah, the lady behind the camera! Hehe! Sporting the new camera strap and all! Its hard to take mirror pictures in my house because my flash wants to go off, but then you know it doesn’t work and Ayden’s room is the only really light one with a mirror in and then I had to adjust the WB and what not… overall I’m happy with how it turned out being an inside picture with no flash and a streaky mirror, haha!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: