Monday, May 25, 2009

Before and After

Praise MckMama for giving away the secret to the holy grail as she so termed it. THANKS MCKMAMA times a million!!! The secret to the blurry background is out! Well, I’m sure many super duber photogs out there knew long before I did not to create this splendid blurry background, but I didn’t. And unfortunately I have yet to get my hands on a digital SLR camera so I am limited to what my Photoshop Elements can do… however I am not disappointed. Have fun taking a look at what I’ve tried thus far!

BeforeDSC05337

After

 

BeforeDSC05379

After (with color enhancement as well)

 

BeforeDSC05382After (with color enhancement as well)

 

BeforeDSC05414 After

 

Before (my friend’s godson)  DSC05468After

 

BeforeDSC05470

After

 

Before (my best friend and I)DSC05469After

Hope you enjoyed!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

yay. i know i was so excited to see the post as well. however with the dslr i've been getting them on my own. :0) i love photoshop elements to blur too. love the corn picture. so jealous that you got corn today. shaun doesn't care for it so much, and he doesn't think it's a whole meal. boys.