Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday (is back)!!!

How exciting is it to have ‘Not Me Monday’ back?! And even better… how great is it that Stellan (and MckMama) is back home and doing loads better?! Pretty great, right? Yeah, I thought so!!!! Smiles times like a million!

So, get those Monday shoes/sandals/bare feet going and head over to MckMama’s and share in the greatness that so many know as ‘Not Me Monday’!

Time to get back in the groove and remember everything that I did not do this past week and let everyone else know about them!

First off… I did not sit with a group of classmates last Monday studying witching and moaning about our upcoming Hearing Science test. I did not take said test and walk out of the classroom with a pretty sour attitude towards that class. I did not joke with a fellow classmate that maybe we’ll get kicked out of the Aud program because we probably failed the test. I am not keeping my fingers crossed for a HUGE curve… wait… my whole class is not keeping their fingers crossed for a HUGE curve!

I did not have my last therapy session this week! I will not miss my little client and I was not smitten by the little card he made me that had his picture in. I will not keep that card forever and ever (well at least for a long time) and always remember him as my little speech guy! I am totally glad speech practicum is over and I will not miss it one little bit. Writing therapy plan after plan after plan and reflection after reflection is super easy (well it is now anyways, lol)!

We did not go look at a duplex this week and end up making another life changing decision. I did not struggle over said decision ALL Tuesday night and finally decide what we should do. We did not apply for, get accepted, and sign a new lease all this week! We are NOT moving in June! I am not excited whatsoever to be moving! I love packing! Insert sarcastic laugh here! But really… I do love the putting away and organizing part… I’m an organizational queen!

I did not go visit my friend in the hospital on Friday afternoon after she had her baby and totally get baby fever! I would never do something like that! I did not hold said baby and wish I could have another little one. I did not go home and proceed to dream about babies all night long! I am not glad that my cousin is having a baby in December so there will be another little one for me to swoon over. I do not think that my family and friends should keep having babies for me to swoon over so I don’t think about having another one!

And finally… I did not have a GREAT weekend at home with my two guys! Saturday did not bring Ayden’s first soccer game of the season, in which he did not play super great… Sunday did not bring great weather, a bike ride to the park, a trip to the driving range with Daddy, and a super fantastic supper of tinfoil potatoes!!!

What did you NOT do this past week? I know you are just dying to share!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: