Friday, May 29, 2009

What will I do?

Beginning Sunday night… we will be without the internet and cable until Friday. Ugh, what is a girl to do?! Actually, I lied, we will have both the internet and cable… at our old place. But a lot of good that will do us. I won’t be coming back to our old place with nothing there to watch cable TV or get access to the internet. I do have access to the internet at work, so it won’t be a totally sucky week of no blogging or getting keeping with my favorite blogs. I’ll just stay a little while longer and do it there. And we have movies at home and keep your fingers crossed local channels.

Honestly though, as much as I am probably going to miss it, it will give me the much needed time away from it that I’ve been wanting. I just get sucked in during the later hours at night. Guess it will give me some reading time and time to put things away.

Speaking of our new place, well when wasn’t I, hehe… we got to finally go back today and walk through it ourselves. It was great being able to imagine our furniture in there. The place is older than our current place, but it really did feel GREAT being in there. I am SO excited! After going back today and taking our time to go through each room and check everything out I am feeling even more elated about the decision to move. I mean, both Jay and I thought about it a lot before we actually decided to go through with it and even though I was happy with the decision, I still had reservations and now those reservations are all but gone.

So, if you don’t see me for a few days, don’t worry… I WILL be back at some point hopefully next week and be elated with the fact that I am probably outside riding the new bike trails with the little guy (because the seven day forecast is looking pretty good right now)!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: