Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can I say it... do I dare shout it?!

I AM DONE DONE DONE!!! I am more done than I'm sure anyone really wants to hear about... but dear blog readers... I will say it again and again and again... I AM DONE DONE DONE!!! My hearing science final, well just as bad as said previous hearing science exam! And you wouldn't believe the amount of studying that I put in for this test. This test that we were alotted two hours to take, this test that was comprehensive/cummulative/whatever you want to call it all of the semester information crammed onto one test, and I spent an hour and a half on it. I am a fast test taker most of the time, but when it comes to these exams, I am usually one of the first people done and we are almost out of time at that point. An hour and a half for ONE test... that is a little ridiculous if you ask me, but that is what it took. I think I was about the third or fourth one done. I am sure that there is a majority of the class still taking it with about five minutes left. Oh the relief that they will feel once they leave that classroom. I am only moderately concerned about the outcome of that test. I am pretty sure that he will curve it. I do not know if we will find out our exact grade for that test, but our final grade will be in by the end of the next week. Hoping for at least a 'B', wishing for an 'A'.

And do you want to know the other great news that I found out today... GRADUATION WILL BE OUTSIDE! That is right... OUTSIDE! The weather for Saturday isn't looking very warm, but at least it will not be rainy like it was for my high school graduation. Still kind of bites because I could use some warm weather for my get together afterwards, but I'm sure we can half congragate inside and half congragate outside. I might need to find something else to wear to keep me warmer, but I suppose that is an even trade off for having graduation outside. Oh how exciting!

Tonight I am going to fold like a gazillion loads of laundry that need to be folded and put away and we are going to do some grocery shopping for the party. However, before that I need to make out a list of what we need to get. That shouldn't be too terribly difficult since I already have a list of what I want to make for the party. Just need to take it off of that. It will be SO nice to not have to worry about anything school related for the next couple of months. Oh so nice!!!

Next up... moving!!! My mom thought she might be able to get me some boxes from Walmart which would be really nice. I hate moving without boxes and refuse to move like we did the last time. I mean it was half way decent, but it was a crappy wet weekend and by the time we had everything moved into our new place we could hardly move from one side of the apartment to the other. Ugh, I am not a good organized mover, only a good organized unpacker and put awayer, lol!

It's off to the dentist now to give them my new insurance information. Or rather, my mom's new insurance information. I have a dentist appointment next Tuesday. I really don't mind going to the dentist. They always tell me to floss, however I've been told that since like FOREVER. I really need to get Ayden into the dentist pretty soon. Kids usually start losing their baby teeth around 5 or 6 and it would probably look better if I get him into the dentist before that. However, when you don't have your own dental insurance and visits are like $80 or more a pop plus xrays... it can get quite expensive and well we don't really have the kind of money for that stuff. I know dentist visits are relatively important, but right now being able to afford daycare has been one of our top priorities thus far.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: