Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday

Better later than never right? If you haven’t already… head on over to MckMama’s after you get through reading my Not Me’s because she is the inspiration behind all of this. Props goes to MckMama for having such a wonderful idea… I mean who doesn’t like some free therapy every now and then!

I did not spend the majority of my time in the student lounge last week chatting it up with friends. I was there studying my butt off so I would definitely ace my exams!

I did not freak out about my Hearing Science exam all of Monday and Tuesday and then by Wednesday just want it over. I would not wish for time to fast forward so I wouldn't have to sit through the exam and actually think.

I did not freak out when I couldn't even answer the first question on my Hearing Science test. I did not proceed to skip the first three pages and move on to the easy stuff first. I do not take almost every test like that.

I did not feel a wave of relief wash over me when walking out of my Hearing Science exam. I was not elated to be done! I am still not elated to be done.

I did not spend Thursday and Friday reading on my new swing while Ayden was at his last two days of daycare. I did not finish the book I started on Thursday... on Friday afternoon. I do not love to read THAT much and never do!

I did not spend Saturday running around like a chicken with its head caught off trying to get things ready for the party. Okay, actually I didn't and was sitting down chilling out when my mom, sister, and grandma showed up. I was not super excited to graduate on Saturday. I did not freeze my toosh off during the ceremony and wish the speakers would just shut it and get on with things.

I did not have a great party and so much fun the entire weekend!

I did not enjoy watching Jay's cousin Quinn dig into his first birthday cake and reminisce about Ayden's first birthday. I did not almost go through my photograph cds in order to find the pictures from his first birthday to reminisce some more. I do not wish that time would slow down just a LITTLE bit!

I am not looking forward to moving in two weeks. My laundry room is not in disarray again... due to Jay not taking down some shelving already and patching up holes. I am not holding in an urge to pack everything this week and have nothing to live with for the week after that!

I am not starting a summer 'break'... I am not going to enjoy every second of it!!!

What did you you not do this past week?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: