Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bath and Body STEAL!

I went to Bath and Body Works today to spend the gift card that I received from my boss for Christmas. And boy did I pick a good day to go! Of course I walked out with WAY more than I had originally intended (seeing the gift card was for only $10), but the sale they had going on was so awesome that it was hard not to. I usually only go to Bath and Body when our hand soap is running low and they have they good sales on it, like for $3 (which they have going on right now) because I really love their foaming soap and for $3 a bottle, well, I think that’s cheap enough. Cheap enough for me.

You see, I’m not super big on the whole lotion thing. I ‘delotioned’ when we moved this past summer and got rid of all of the non-good lotion that I had. All of the cheap stuff that I had gotten over the years. I kept about three or four bottles that I really liked.

So, when I headed into Bath and Body today, I had planned on maybe getting some chap stick or some more soap, but that is definitely not what I left with. I got 10 items and only paid $32 out of my pocket, pretty darn good, eh? That’s how great of a sale they were having right now!Stress Relief - Tranquil Mint Travel-Size Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works

Small bottle of stress relief lotion… tranquil mint scent. Not sure if I believe in the whole stress relief aspect, but thought I’d give it a shot…

 

 

 

Energy - Mandarin Lime Hand Cream - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works

 

Small bottle of energy lotion (same size as the stress relief lotion, but I couldn’t find a small picture of it), mandarin lime scent…

 

 

Warm Vanilla Sugar® Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

 

Small bottle of warm vanilla sugar lotion, oh how I love this scent!!!

 

 

 

Sea Island Cotton™ Body Lotion - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

 

Small bottle of sea breeze cotton lotion, another good scent!!!

 

 

 

Fresh & Clean All-Over Body Mist - PINK - Bath & Body Works

 

Body spray by Victoria Secret… I got fruity and fun!

 

 

 

Warm & Cozy All Over Body Mist - Pink - Bath & Body Works

 

And because it was 2 for $10 each (originally $15), I also got warm and comfy!

 

 

 

Triple Hot Chocolate Mentha Lip Cordial™ - C.O. Bigelow - Bath & Body Works

 

Triple hot chocolate lip balm…

 

 

 

 

Sleep - Lavender Vanilla Travel-Size Body Lotion - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works

 

Small bottle of sleep lotion, lavender vanilla scent!

 

 

 

Glacial Mint Vitamin Mentha Tinted Lip Balm - C.O. Bigelow - Bath & Body Works

 

Vitamin mentha chap stick…

 

 

 

 

Winter Mentha Tinted Lip Quad - C.O. Bigelow - Bath & Body Works

Four pack of metha chap stick…

 

 

 

 

 

Now was that a great trip to the store or what?! I totally think so and now I have lots of little lotion to stock up my desk with once the semester starts! And really, I don’t care of the stress relief, energy, or sleep lotions ‘work’ or not, they all smell good!

And my new lotion stock made me go through our bathroom cupboard to get out the rest of my other lotions and put them in a easily accessible place so I just might use them a little more. I’m also considering taking some to work and putting one in my purse. All lotion, all the time! Besides, it smells so darn good! Lol! I also separated out my chap sticks and put them in a separate place so they would readily available too since my stock is also steadily increasing (I’m a chap stick addict as well)…

Other than my great steal, not a whole lot has been going on this week. I’m anticipating the start of the semester so I will not be at home all day long eating junk food like no tomorrow. Seriously, we STILL have Christmas candy from Jay’s mom. I have no self control when it comes to chocolate! And once the semester starts, our TV and heat won’t be on all day long either. I am already cringing at the anticipated electricity/heat bill for this past month. I try to keep the heat down during the day, even when Jay and I are home… to like 66-67, but sometimes you just get TOO cold and you need to warm it up a little bit. And I’ve been turning it off around 5pm each day so that it slowly cools down by bed time. It doesn’t get any colder than 63-64 at night since we are supposed to keep it at 65… shhh, don’t tell, hehe.

Today I got some of my calendar together for school. I still don’t know my clinic schedule and/or when my ABR lab will be, but that is okay. I’m ready to start the semester and then get it over with! And because its the new year, that means taxes and another go at financial aid. At least Jay won’t have to fill it out anymore, yeah! I can’t wait for him to graduate and see where life leads him.

I’ve been thinking lots and lots about our future lately and have some pretty good plans rolling in my head. But, we all know that the best laid plans are not for me to lay, right?! So, no matter what I may be planning, things can go COMPLETELY different. But… that won’t stop me from thinking about where our lives might go this year! About entertaining all of the possibilities that just might come about! You never know! Ah… 2010… what will you bring to me and my family?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: