Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SNAP!

Just found out what my clinic schedule is likely to be this semester and WHAM… did I luck out! Morning Tuesday slot with the supervisor I wanted, and rotated morning Thursday slot with the supervisor I had last semester… which means… NO DH for my first semester ALONE in clinic! How did I rock that one?!

So excited when I found out! Going to be a great semester… I can totally feel it! Plus only 91 days until San Diego!!! Now I just need to pay the $189 registration fee and I’ll be set. When did they say the financial aid was going to be distributed this semester, hehe! I’m up to my eyeballs in student debt, and will be 10 feet under when all is said and done… BUT… BUT… BUT… Jay graduates this year so that is awesome, no more loans for him! (Please refrain from reminding me that we must now start paying his back… it will only depress me and I would like to enjoy the last week of ‘freedom’ before the work starts piling in, hehe!)

At some point, never mind how many years that is away from this current point, we will be out of student debt, but really, I’m not going to worry about that. I’m not going to live my life worrying about when I am going to get out of student debt. Of course I would like to be debt free some day, and IT WILL HAPPEN, but that is not what life is about. Life is about love, happiness, etc… NOT money (even though it does sadly make the world go round). I will enjoy life and as long as I (we) can support our family, that is all that matters to me. And besides, its not like we’ll probably ever be completely debt free unless we win the lottery, they are called 30 year mortgages for a reason. And somehow, I just don’t see us staying in the same house for 30 years straight. Maybe… but well probably not, who knows.

Anywhoo… this happy post about getting a great clinic assignment is turning into a depressing one about money so I shall retreat to the couch with a bowl of moose tracks ice cream and watch the hour long special of Paranormal State that is going to be on tonight.

Tomorrow Jay is going to take me to a place down by the river so I can take some pictures. It’s a place we’ve been to before and I was going to go today, until I got there and realized the parking lot wasn’t plowed and my car wasn’t going to make it through the snow. Jay’s truck will though and he said he would drive me because I’m too chicken to drive it through the snow myself since I don’t like to drive in the snow. I’m looking forward to it since the area is really pretty and have gotten some good pictures there before. I thought it would be cool to see if I could get some winter ones there, well all depending on if I can even get down by the river. We’ll see…

Ice cream time (yes I’m an addict)…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

agk11808 said...

Yay for all the school stuff working out... and remember you can always defer his student loans :) lol grant did!