Friday, January 8, 2010

You MUST…

Stop…IMG_3243 Look….IMG_3246

And… see these adorable booted feet! (Or wait, is it stop…look.. and listen… to the cute words coming out of his adorable mouth?!) Hehe! Or maybe spy the ‘crazy’ mom* taking pictures of her son’s booted feet while at the bus stop on the corner waiting for it to pick up her little man and take him away for another day of learning! Either way, she still got some cute pics, eh?

*And because I didn’t want to be labeled that ‘crazy’ mom, I didn’t take any pictures while cars were driving past. Wait, can I really escape that ‘crazy’ mom persona? Lol!Untitled-2And then said ‘crazy’ mom takes a picture of one of the cross roads they live by. I love the little house at the end of the street. Someday, I’ll get a picture of a train going across the track, it’s not like we live SO far away from them, lol! Because there is train station down the road from us!IMG_3250

Tonight, we will be making some yummy Wildtree brownies and then sit down and eat the whole pan just one a piece for dessert! Yum! And so easy to make that I’ll let Ayden do most of the work… can we say more pictures?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: