Monday, January 25, 2010

Special Find

It’s no secret that I’m a photo fiend. No secret that I love taking pictures. No secret that I love editing them just about as much as taking them. So, I started thinking the other day… I love taking pictures so much, but what do I do with them after taking them… most of them sit on my computer, just sit there.

If you’d look at the walls of our place, they are covered with frames that hold pictures, maybe too many, but I don’t care. Every wall has something on it and I love it. But I can’t just keep adding to the walls, well without them starting to look too crowded.

I’ve scrapbooked Ayden’s first two years, did digital pages for his third year, and then something cute for his fourth year, so yes some of the pictures I take end up off the computer.

But I wanted something for myself. Some place I could print off those pictures that weren’t of Ayden or anyone else, those ones I took just because, weird things… pictures that turned out awesome, but really only mean something to me.

I went in search of an album to put these pictures in today and found something that will work perfect. It was on sale and I love it. Its not big enough for full sized pictures, but that’s okay because its perfect for me. Lots of pages and I think its super cute! So, I printed off all of the pictures that I wanted to put in it right now. IMG_3683Only one page done so far… I’m so excited to put more pictures in it tomorrow while I am on campus for hearing aid duty and have nothing better to do…IMG_3687My desk in the office, all filled with my current ‘project’! Like I said, once I dive into something, I go head first and can’t wait to get more of my book done tomorrow!IMG_3682For now… time for bed!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: