Friday, January 15, 2010

Feet!

IMG_3385 copyI don’t like feet… I won’t rub feet, I don’t feet touching me, I can’t stand things being in between my toes, etc etc etc… but I love these little feet and wish they would stay this small forever!

But that’s not what I’m hear to talk about. Last night was the first night in MONTHS that I’ve worried about money. It hit me like a ton of bricks! I didn’t realize just how nice it was to not worry about it for a few months until it hit me again. And it’s not as if I need to be worrying about it at this precise moment, but I can’t help it because I’m sure I will be worrying about it in the coming months. See, normally we get a nice tax refund and use some of that money to help us make it through the summer, but because of Jay’s screw up when he filled out his W4’s last year, we will be getting next to nil back, and might even have to pay in this year. Not to mention once fall hits, we won’t be getting his usual help of financial aid, instead he’ll be working full time. My only saving grace is that I’ll need financial aid this summer because I have classes so maybe I can get a student loan to help out if we need it.

I had a great fall semester grade wise, but that isn’t everything. Actually, the majority of it was stress free for me. I didn’t worry about money, I didn’t have unnecessary friend drama, I loved my classes, clinic went really well, Jay and I were doing great, and Ayden is my everlasting sunshine. I’m hoping to have another similar semester.

So, I’m going to take the saying on my ring to heart… Everything is possible when you have faith! I have faith that no matter what is thrown in front of me, I will persevere, we WILL persevere!

And in the mean time, I’m going to sit back and love on the little boy that these feet belong to because that makes even the worst day bearable! Am I right, or am I right?IMG_3385 copyCIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: