Sunday, January 3, 2010

Is it just me…

…or does he look ready to go back to school tomorrow?!IMG_3203 IMG_3196Let’s just pretend that he is staring off into space brain storming some great idea to write down on paper instead of watch SpongeBob on TV, okay? Okay! Hehe! But he looked too darn cute all warm and cuddly in his new pj’s sitting on the couch for me NOT to take a picture of him!

I’ve come to the conclusion today that I should probably stop reading any blogs where someone just had a baby is someone is going to have a baby… I’m so jealous, hehe! I want to have another baby! Okay, who am I kidding… I won’t stop reading those kind of blogs, at least I can sort of live vicariously through these folks for the time being. I’ll just have to make sure I get in some baby fix this coming weekend at my cousin’s birthday party. *Amy is this fair warning that you, Grant, and Aryssa better be at Alisha’s party since we missed you at Thanksgiving and Christmas… I swear, that little sweetie will be six months old before I see her, lol! (Okay, well if we happen to not cross paths AGAIN… for whatever reason… I suppose, that at some point I’ll be able to forgive you, haha!)

Well enough baby talk, it only makes me wonder more and more about whether or not we could handle it at this point in time and I don’t want to even start really considering it because of school. You know, all the reasons I’ve talked about before. (Although, I’ve heard some people say there will always be reasons for not having more kids and so you shouldn’t worry about it.) When its supposed to happen, it will…

For now, I’ll continue to cherish the snuggles I get with Ayden, like today when he crawled onto my lap after he got his jammies on and we rocked for a little bit. At some point he won’t want to do that with his mommy anymore, boo for when that day comes. For as long as I can, I will keep him a mommy’s boy, hehe! Don’t tell Jay! They grow SO fast! TOO fast! Any parent would agree!

I am all set to be productive tomorrow… ordering my books for school, working on my calendar, putting the rest of the Christmas stuff away, doing some laundry, and cleaning up the basement a little bit. Need to be productive, been lazy too much today (although everyone needs a lazy day here and there), oh and we will probably do some grocery shopping as well since the cupboards are just about bare. Why do we always let that happen?

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: