Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All I Want To Dooooooo....

'In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.'
-Oh how this is true... if the answers were in the back we'd all be perfect and what is the fun in being perfect. It's the twists and turns, the rights and wrongs, the happiness and saddness that make life what it is. So quit looking for the answers and make them up as you go along!

Jack... Bring on the heat wave! It's supposed to be super hot and humid today and so Ayden and I might just have to venture off to the pool. It's Tubes n Toys night tonight, but they are calling for possible storms so we might go this afternoon and forgot about the tube. We'll see I guess... It all depends on if he is in a good mood. He was this morning when I dropped him off at daycare. I hung around a little longer than usual to watch him play with his friends. It's so cute to watch them interact together with each other. But it's sad because one of Ayden's best friends will be leaving soon. It also sucks because his mom works there and is the 4 year old teacher (Ayden's teacher) and she will be leaving as well and once again I REALLY liked her. Why do all the teachers that I grow to REALLY like have to leave. It's unfortunate. His current teacher is pretty good too, but I liked the other one better.

I cannot wait until this Saturday... going to Six Flags with my girlies from school. Well, minus one, kind of sucks she can't come. But we still have a few details that we need to iron out and two of them are not getting back to me and another girl. We've sent emails... going to have to get out the phone and then if still can't reach them, send out a search party. Hehe. We have coupons for $20 off the ticket price so that is sweet! And if we each pay $20 in gas (I'm thinking at the most, maybe less) our total for the ticket and gas would come to $40, which just happens to be the total ticket price without any coupons. I'm thinking we did pretty good. Also, we are bringing our own food so we don't have to worry about paying high prices for there. When we went two years ago and they year before that (me, Jay, my sister Emily, her friend Sarah, and our cousin John) it worked out pretty well that way. Only we will be extra careful not to loose our keys, lol! That would definitely not be good! Been there, done that, don't want to again!

I still haven't heard from my friend. Is that a good sign or bad sign? Don't really know and right now I'm not going to worry about it. I don't need a friend who doesn't care about me right now anyways. Well, not that I'm being conceieted or anything, well not trying to sound like it, but I want friends who care about me as much as I care about them and as much as they care about themselves.

I don't know what time Jay came to bed last night. I think it was pretty late. I remember waking up around 11pm and realizing he still wasn't in bed and getting kind of irked, but told myself to calm down and that he deserves some time to himself as well. But we didn't get our Will and Grace cuddle time last night. Was kind of getting used to that. Probably tonight though. He is hopefully going to cook some potatoes on the grill, well if the rain stays away. I'll be sure to let you know how that goes.


Night time now... have a habit of starting this earlier in the day and finishing it at night time. The carpet guys didn't come today, so they are going to come tomorrow. Fine with me I guess. I just hope it is when I am not at home. Oh well if it is though. Jay only had to work until 2:30ish today which was really nice. I wasn't expecting him at home that early at all, but it was a nice surprise. Although he didn't do too much this afternoon except play his game. No complaints though because I was on my computer as well.

Ayden and I did end up going swimming tonight. We had loads of fun too! The rain held off, actually the radar is crystal clear and we had potatoes on the grill as well! They were SUPER YUMMY! At the pool we were able to bring the tube tonight, but Ayden hardly wanted to use it. He started to jump in with it on all by himself and then I asked if he wanted to take it off. So he took it off and proceeded to jump in all by himself (not needing mommy's hands) over and over and over again. I was so proud of him. He did that over and over for probably a good 20 minutes. I couldn't believe how brave he had gotten. He was also putting his head under again a lot! My little fish! I wish that we had the money to be able to go every day because I know that he would love it, but that's okay. Maybe we will go to the beach tomorrow because we haven't been there in a long time and it is free. Also the weather is supposed to be pretty hot as well.

I bought a dress today for Jay's cousin's wedding this August. It was the same one that I almost bought a few weeks ago at Penny's and then put back. Well I went back today just to look at some clothes and it was still there and still on sale so I tried it on again just for good measure and really liked it so this time I didn't put it back. Jay likes it too, I think. You can never tell with guys.

I also sat down and studied/read for the GRE today for an entire HOUR! That is a long time for me because I haven't really studied all that much for it in recent weeks. The study guide book that I purchased is really helping me out though. It has a lot of study techniques and is telling me all about the test and the types of questions so I am really grateful for that. I should be well prepared for that. My friends and I are supposed to be getting together again this week sometime, a make up from last week, to study, but only one other person has gotten back to me about it. Even if it is just the two of us it should be okay. Even to get someone else's perspective on it will be nice. I figure we can also do some studying/quizzing on our drive to Six Flags on Saturday. Yeah right, we will be too busy catching up on everyone's summer so far.

Time to relax now... CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: