Friday, July 18, 2008

Raring and ready to go!

'Summer afternoon, summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.'

Except when it is HOT AND HUMID! I love the summer... being barefoot... going swimming... and just not worrying about being cold, but this humidity is really getting to me! Ugh, but at least it isn't 20 below outside. Happy for that!

Jacko! Plans are finalized and everything is a go for Six Flags tomorrow! Meeting one of the girls in Milwaukee near the airport. She told me kind of where it was, gave me a name on a sign to look for, so hopefully me and the other two girls will be able to locate it. She said she was going to email me the place/directions, but I still haven't gotten an email. Oh well, she called at least which was a good thing. I can't wait. So excited to get together with everyone again (haven't seen them since school got out) and catch up. We always have super good gab fests!

Today was pretty good. Didn't do a whole lot besides get details ironed out for tomorrow. Ayden and I made some puppy chow... YUM! And tonight we made chewy bars... YUM AGAIN! Jay made some french fries from fresh potatoes for supper. Those were pretty good. He got home from work a little early today which was kind of nice.

I bought a new pair of shoes today. They are super cute and got two compliments on them even before I bought them. Hopefully they don't make my feet sore tomorrow. We'll see though. I hope to get a lot of pictures as well.

I know this is uber short and probably pretty boring... maybe tomorrow I will have a super long post about how great of a day we had or some great story about how we got lost (I hope not) or about how great the rides are, etc...

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: