Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Quote Today

Jack, there will be no quote today and simply because I am feeling kind of lazy and don't want to get the quote books out and look up one. But I do have to say that my all time favorite quote is 'I love you Mommy!' Now tell me a mom that wouldn't melt at hearing those words. Thought so, so hope you enjoyed that and hope all the mom's reading this relish those words as much as I do and all the will be mom's someday look foward to it just as much as I did before I first heard it.

Things have been kind of crazy at work this week so far and it's only Tuesday. It's not what I'm doing, but another section of the office and some brochures that they ordered and the result that came back and the over 5500 that have been sent out wrong! Oh the joyous stories that I've been hearing, it is too funny! Everyone at work is super nice and great and so funny!

Ayden woke up kind of crabby this morning. I thought that we might have a hard time with getting dressed and ready for daycare, but after a few minutes he was fine. He just needed an extra few minutes to adjust being awake. When I went into his room to wake him up his first words were 'I'm still sleeping!' Not the first time he's said it and I know it won't be the last either. In fact, I'm sure it's only going to get worse as he gets older and older. I can't even begin to imagine him as a teenager. My sweet little guy growing into someone like Steven or Casey, ha, lol! But I know that if I blink too many times he will be that old already!


I finished my book this afternoon while Ayden was resting, he didn't nap today. I was kind of upset with the ending, but it's usually that way. Overall the book was good and I stopped at the library today to get two more books to read this week while Ayden is gone. Another Jodi Picoult and a Patricia Cornwell. I haven't read any of her books in a long time. I used to read them all the time and have probably read 3/4 of them. Most of them have the same characters in and I like that. To see them progress as each new book comes out. Although I was pretty mad when she killed off the love interest and then brought him back to life a few books later. Well not really brought him back to life, but he wasn't really dead in the first place.

My dad showed up around 6ish to get Ayden. Wendy and Alexis came with him. They stayed for about an hour and Alexis and Ayden were already playing really well together. I like to see that. Ayden was getting really hyper though and I know it was partly because of the new people here and partly because he didn't have a nap and was kind of over tired. They were going to Mickey D's for supper and I know that Ayden was excited about that. They were going to the play place one at the edge of town. Expend some more energy... I hope that he behaves pretty well and doesn't get too homesick. I don't think that he will because he will have a playmate.

Jay and I went to Pizza Hut for supper tonight. It was nice to just get to go out to eat with the two of us. Doesn't really happen that often, so when it does we relish it. Although, it's too quiet in the house now. Nice to just get that alone relaxing time, but it hasn't even been three hours and I miss my little guy. Lol, I will probably miss him more than he will miss me.

I thought work was going to suck today because I didn't have anything that needed to be done, but then my boss surprised me and gave me a big task which was kind of nice. It wasn't hard and/or super boring and kept me there making money. Plus, I like helping her get things done.

Think I might go work on Ayden's powerpoint thing for his birthday now. CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: