Friday, July 11, 2008

Swimming Again!

Jack... we went to the pool AGAIN today! Three times this week and this time Jay was able to come with us. That was nice and I think that he really enjoyed himself as well. I know that Ayden enjoyed the fact that Jay was with us too. He was so excited to show Daddy that he could jump in (holding Mommy's hands of course) and that he could put his head under all by himself. It was cute to see them interacting together. I always love watching that. :) Plus, the weather was so nice as well so the water was pretty warm. Ayden kept saying that we needed to get him some goggles so after the pool we went to Walmart to look for some. We had to go there anyway for some groceries and a few other things. We found some goggles, cheap ones, and when I tried them on Ayden today after we got home they fit, but I don't think they will work. I don't know I guess. We will have to wait and see. And it's not as if he is going to be using them for actually swimming or staying under the water for a long time. So for the price that we paid, which was like a dollar, they will work for me. Maybe he will grow up to really like swimming. That would be cool... already forseeing the future for him, lol!

It stormed out this morning and woke me up. Kind of annoying, but I like listening to them anyways. Kind of soothing, just not at 6am when I am trying to get as much sleep as I can. But Ayden let me sleep in for a little while at least so that was nice.

I cleaned up the apartment today. It needed a good cleaning, well didn't get to the super cleaning as in dusting, disinfecting, etc... But I put everything away and vaccuumed. That should count for something, shouldn't it? Ayden even helped pick up his toys, with a little persuading. Didn't like the fact that I was doing something else at that time and thought I should be helping him, which I did end up doing so he would stop whining.

He didn't take a nap today and got kind of fiesty while we were waiting for Jay to shower after work to go to the pool. It was like the kid just had a bowl of sugar. I can understand excitement, but he was almost bouncing off the walls. He went to bed good and fell asleep pretty fast which was nice I guess. Just so long as he sleeps in a little bit tomorrow.

Jay and I have been pretty good these past few days which is good. Little arguments, but I think many couples have tifts on a daily basis. You know, minor disagreements that last for like 2 minutes and then it's completely forgotten. No one is perfect and everyone can't get along/ have the same opinion on everything at the same time, right? Didn't think so. So in any case, everything is good again. Love that guy!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: