Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

Jack- Good news and bad news. Bad new first, isn't what that everyone says? I wasted $10 on miniDVDs that I didn't need, but good news, it was only $10. Even better news, I got Ayden's powerpoint to work on the TV and for only an extra $7... I can get the sound to work as well! Okay, so I didn't really want to spend $17 to get it onto the TV if I could have done it for free on the computer, but it looks so much cooler on the TV. I was super stoked last night to get it working. It was just too bad that I didn't find out how to do this before I bought the miniDVDs. I suppose that at some point they will get used and/or sold to someone who can use them. If you are reading this and know of anyone who could use some miniDVDs let me know! I'd rather someone get some use out of them than them just sitting at our place for however long.

I slept really good last night. I didn't think I was that tired, but apparently I was. I didn't go to bed all that early either so maybe that was why.

So, I've been trying to get a hold of a friend of mine for the past couple of weeks and haven't gotten any responses from her. I know that she is supposed to be moving soon, so maybe that is why, but usually she responds to my text messages and I haven't gotten anything yet. And she hasn't RSVP'd to Ayden's party. It's not that I expect her to come, but I just was trying to some sort of head count to know about food quantities. I would also like to catch up with her too because we haven't talked in a while.


Not so much in the mood to blog right now so I thought I would just finish this post up and be done with it for tonight. Trying to get some more studying done. Although, getting more and more depressed because my scores are not getting any higher. Ugh!

ME

0 comments: