Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reading and Relaxation

'I am tempted to think... there are no little things.'

Now, I'm not so sure I wholeheartedly agree with this quote because I tend to like the little things. Sometimes I think those are the things that mean the most, but maybe we should consider the little things big things too?! Either way, I liked the quote and hope my fellow readers do as well...

Jack, today was nice and relaxing. I started a new book, another one by Jodi Picoult. Only 30 or so pages into it and thus far it is pretty good. I also worked on Ayden's slideshow thing for his birthday. It's coming along pretty nice now. Well at least I am happy with it. I didn't watch a lot of TV like I thought I would, but really I didn't have the time. I was busy working away. I also didn't take a nap, which is good so I will be able to sleep tonight.

It's been nice to have Ayden gone for a little while, but I feel myself kind of lost. I looked at the clock before and was thinking, oh about an hour and then it's bed time for Ayden and then had to tell myself, wait, I don't have to worry about that tonight because he is not here. And this afternoon as I was reading, I didn't have to worry about checking on the time to see how long Ayden had been napping for. I kind of wanted to call my dad tonight to check up on Ayden and to even talk to him for a bit (the little that he does talk on the phone), but Jay suggested that I wait until tomorrow and to at least give Ayden a day before I call. I know that he's not missing me right now and I don't want to call and then get him to miss me. You know? I'm sure the first few days will be fine, well I think he might be fine the whole time he is there, but maybe, just maybe he will be wanting to come home by Sunday. He should, lol, I'll be really wanting him to come home then.

Tonight I think I will just work some more on Ayden's project and probably read again. I know that at some point I should study for the GRE and I probably will. Friday maybe when I am super bored with myself. Hopefully we are still getting together tomorrow night for a study session, as we've been trying to get together for about two weeks.

I had the weirdest dream last night about my first boyfriend. I can't remember much about it, just that he was in it. I can't even say if we were together, I was interested, or whatever, just the fact that he was there. But I do know that when I woke up I was like, hey, that's weird that I dreamt about him, I haven't thought about him in gosh knows how many years. I always have weird dreams though so I guess it isn't something new. Some I remember more than others. I also dream a lot about things I shouldn't be dreaming about and I'm not so sure how I should be feeling about that. Always confused, lol.

CIAO FOR NOW! LOVE ME!

0 comments: