Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CLINIC! And some pictures...

Jackers... so I got my supervisor and partner assignments today and it has calmed my nerves a little bit. I ended up with a partner that is really good and despite the fact that I haven't had my supervisor as a teacher before, I'm fairly confident that things will go well this semester. Now it's time to find out who our client is and get started with therapy. I'm still really nervous about this, but now I'm more excited!

I have a two page paper on abnormal psych to write before Thursday morning, but is really opinion based so I am not too worried about it. I don't think that I am going to write it tonight. My plan is to down some NyQuil after Ayden gets in bed and be out myself shortly there after and hopefully get a good nights sleep (even if I have to suffer the side effects tomorrow).

Survey of Common Diseases and Social Psychology here I come tomorrow! I think these will be my two hardest classes, but we will just have to wait and see I guess.

Storms are coming so I am going to post some pictures quick and then get going...

Jay holding his newest cousin... Quinn!

Ayden trying to score a goal!

The boys getting ready to play some soccer.

'Mom, this is how you hold the ball when you are not playing.'

Jay holding Ayden during the boat ride, Ayden almost fell asleep... he really needed the nap!

At the Chilton pool... IT'S COLD!

Ayden playing his V-Smile on a trip back to Chilton...

The roses that Jay got me for my birthday!

Smile big!

Ayden and Baden about to play 'washer toss'.

Jay and I at the zoo!

Me pulling Ayden in the wagon at the zoo!

Jay and I posing for a picture...

Ayden and the leopard/jaguar, don't really know what it was...

Hmm... what do we have here?!

Hope you enjoyed! CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: