Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Another Day

Jack- it's just another day in paradise today. If I think positive things will be positive. The power of positive thought, right? Not a whole lot went down today worth blogging about... well probably, but I'm sort of in a tired funk right now and really just want to lay in bed and go to sleep. However, I need to take a few notes and get a head start on my lesson plan for Monday (hopefully).

I cut Jay's hair tonight and then cut Ayden's and I have an appointment to get my hair cut and highlighted on Thursday. New changes going down, lol. I'm not getting anything drastic done to my hair, just a trim. I've been growing my hair out for about a year and a half now and in no way want it too short. I've just started to be able to pull it back decent.

Ayden and I worked on some worksheets tonight. He was doing really good... We did matching concepts, same and different, sizes, what doesn't belong, etc... He kept wanting to do more because I gave him a sticker for each sheet he did. That kept him a little motivated. Right now he is watching Lion King in his bed.

Kinda not feeling this whole blogging thing tonight... CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: