Friday, September 19, 2008

FINALLY Friday!!!

Jack…It's been a crazy end to my week and thus why I have not written in the past few days. Give me a break... I follow a lot of blogs where it is not updated daily- I don't care, I understand people have lives other than their blogs. Anyways, two days away means only that much more to get caught up on. I've also just been so tired lately that I've done a whole lot of nothing in the afternoons anyways. Actually, yesterday was definitely my lazy day of the week. I rested on the couch most of the afternoon and Jay and Ayden worked on the boat. Boat? JT's boat to be exact, but we house it in our garage. Jay is such a nice friend, eh?

Anyways, I was even in bed last night at 7:30pm with every intention of falling asleep, only to turn the TV to a channel where Grey's Anatomy was starting at 8pm and it just so happened to be the last episode or two of last season. It was two hours long and now I am mostly all caught up with it and am ready for the two hour season premiere next week. Okay, maybe I shouldn't be adding another TV show that I need to watch, because Monday nights are my night, but I sort of like Grey's. But then again, ER is on Thursday nights too and this is supposedly it's last season. I watched most of the season last year when it was on. Maybe, maybe not this year. Depends on how busy things get.

Ayden went to 'bed' early last night. He told us that he wanted to watch a movie in his room around 6:45pm and we said that that was okay. He probably didn't watch much of it, but instead played... that is okay too. Actually better because I know that he watches too much TV. I try to keep it limited... try being the operative word. He will not get any TV this weekend because he will be going up north with Jay and his family and they are staying at 'The Palace' in Beecher. Family joke, but it's a cabin that Jay's grandparents have that has no power. Really roughing it up there. Worse than camping with the camper and having power, but camping with a camper really isn't truly camping if you ask me. So, in any case, Ayden will be getting lots of outdoor time this weekend.

Nighttime now… Ayden is currently whining about having to brush his teeth before bed. Me- don’t really care, it needs to get done. It’s already past bedtime, cranky time has set in. Actually, I’m kind of tired too and was just going to shut my computer off and go to bed, but then I thought about all my ‘lurkers’ and how disappointed you would all be if I did not update you on the magic show.

Some magic show, huh?! Good thing we got in for free because I would have been pretty disappointed had we paid. I give the guy some credit because he tried to put a good show on, but it was hard to keep the little kids attention. He talked too much and didn’t really do anything too spectacular. Ayden had a hard time paying attention, but for the most part he was pretty well behaved. We didn’t have to get up and walk out if that says anything. It only last for an hour which was long enough for us. Ayden was more than ready to go and so was I.

This house is full of crab asses tonight! Ayden is crabby, Jay is yelling at me and well now I’m crabby… sorry blogger buddies… more tomorrow… :(

0 comments: