Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soccer, Fishing, 5 Years Together!

DSC03619DSC03625 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC03644DSC03649

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC03653DSC03654

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC03656

Jack- Above you will find some pictures from Ayden’s soccer game on Saturday and his fishing excursion later that same day. You might also notice, that in two of the pictures from the boat, my son IS NOT wearing a life jacket. Now, this is quite odd as we ride the boat a lot and Ayden knows very well that he HAS to have his life jacket on at all times while on the boat. So, as the story goes, which I am apt to believe because this sort of stuff happens… neither Jay nor his parents realized that Ayden did not have his life jacket on until after the first few pictures were taken. I did not find out how long it was before these pictures were taken, but I doubt it was more than an hour or so. As soon as it was noticed, of course on went the life jacket. No harm done, but it was rather amusing. It is cute that Ayden and Jay match as well.

In the video, Ayden is the little guy with a red shirt and red shorts, hope you enjoy!

Today is mine and Jay’s 5 year anniversary. I cannot believe that we’ve been together for 5 years now!!!

Ayden is currently enjoying a bowl of ice cream and telling me more and more about his weekend fishing and staying at the cabin with no lights so they had to use flashlights. I’m bushed so I’m going to keep this short tonight and go cuddle in bed with Jay as soon as I get Ayden in bed. Some good TV time tonight, even though I should be studying for my first test tomorrow. However, it’s online and open book, so I’m not too worried. I have my lesson plan done and am looking forward to my one on one meeting with my supervisor tomorrow to discuss getting therapy started on Monday…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: