Friday, September 12, 2008

Tired anyone?!

Jacko- I really hope that Ayden sleeps in tomorrow because I am TIRED! I know I know, get to bed earlier... and why is it that I don't do that, no good reason really. It is precisely 9pm right now and I should get into bed, but what I am doing instead?! Blogging to all my blogger buddies, but that is okay because I was already on my computer before I came here. I was perfecting my lesson plan, hopefully that is. I had a few tweaks to make and some activities to add and sent it off to my supervisor once again. It technically wasn't due until Sunday at 10am, but I'd rather know before then if I need to make any changes. And that way I don't have to be back and forth from my computer all day Sunday. That, and we won't be home most of the day tomorrow so I wouldn't really get anything done then. It's my hope that my supervisor will read it over tomorrow morning and get back to me before we have to leave for soccer and maybe I could even get another revised version back to her before we leave (if need be). I already have to make all these animals things for the story that I am going to be reading. Oh, and we found out today that there will be another little kiddo joining us so it's up to three clients now. Joyous world! And two more were evaluated this week with the potentiality of joining us as well. We will see how it goes. I know we won't be saddled with more than we can handle either.

Jay left to go home tonight. Well actually it was late afternoon and Ayden and I spent the night together. We practiced some soccer, folded about three weeks worth of laundry (yes, I was that far behind on folding it- good thing I wasn't that far behind on washing it otherwise none of us would have had any clean underwear, lol!), had some good mac n cheese for supper and painted some rocks for Alexis for her birthday. Oh and we got her presents wrapped too and I printed off a few things for other classes. Did you know that for a thorough handwashing it is supposed to take almost 2 minutes. That is a long time! Honestly, who has that much time to wash their hands after going to the bathroom, especially if you have one or more children with you. Now, of course I am all for the whole handwashing thing, but 2 minutes! Seriously... but really in all honesty, we do have a humungo amount of germs on our hands. I just chose not to think about them because otherwise I would go crazy washing my hands. Sometimes a few germs are good for us, lol!

Anywhoo, other than barely making it through my classes alive today and probably only paying attention in them for 1/3 of the time, not a whole lot went down. I had a meeting about prepping for grad school and boy was that informational. Info overload... AGAIN! That is seriously what this semester is shaping up to be. Just when I think that I am getting things under control again and will be able to handle everything, we get all this new crap dumped on us and are expected to absorb it within the next 24 hours. Okay, the professors aren't that mean, but sometimes I totally feel like I have no idea what I am doing and that I am expected to. Maybe it's just the fact that I don't like feeling like an idiot or having to ask about things that I think I should probably already know. That whole newbie thing in the clinic, even though we are seniors. Have all the grad students ahead of us. But at least next year we will be sort of less like newbies, only we will be again because we will be at the bottom of the totem pole as far as grad school. Oh ugh, just thinking about it is making me sick.

I think it's time for a stiff drink (ha! maybe if I did drink... oh wait there is a bottle of kesslers and doctor's on the top of my fridge, how about some of that) and then to hit the sack. And for those of you who really DO know me know that I don't drink and that liquor was for the purpose of Ayden's party and our guests and well for Jay too because he adds some to his soda every once in a blue moon. CIAO my diligent readers... until next time! LOVE ME!

0 comments: