Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blah (not so creative today)

It’s Thursday… tomorrow is Friday… blah. I am excited that tomorrow is Friday! I’m stoked to get together with my sister and cousins, but feeling kind of blah at the moment. Fifteen minutes and Grey’s Anatomy starts and then ER… a night of sitting and vegging is in store (I think). I finished my lesson plan already and emailed it to my supervisor so I don’t have that to worry about. I should read my hearing science stuff, study for that, take notes, read the article for my poster… but if you didn’t notice… I said should… and that means won’t happen. I’m waiting for the virus scan on my computer to finish so I can turn it off. I was researching something for a class and came upon a site and all of a sudden my virus thing popped up and so I immediately ran a scan because you never know with websites these days. It hasn’t found anything bad which is good, but not fully done checking yet. Then it’s time to get Ayden to bed and chill. Had my daily dose of ice cream shake tonight. We are definitely getting use out of our blender since we have bought it, definitely a good thing. Tomorrow morning Ayden and I are going to head to the store to pick up a few things, pack our clothes for the weekend (or maybe we will do that after we get home from school because we will have some time then as well) and head out for the weekend (or just till Saturday, depending on the weather). Still keeping my fingers crossed about that. I know that we are going to get some bad stuff, just hoping its not too much of the bad stuff. Jay has to work tomorrow (finally after a while) to make sure everything is ready for the possible snow that we are supposed to be getting. I just paid rent for this month and checked our bank account balances. They were much better than I thought they would be, which makes me feel good for it already being almost April.

50 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION! I am not excited what so ever, can’t you tell! I ran into my supervisor and the grad advisor and department chair this afternoon and she told them that I was going to get double certified in both speech and audiology. I told her only in her dreams! She really wants me to to do speech (just like my other supervisor)… it makes me feel really good that they have that much faith in me. I can only hope that I can make my audiology supervisors that proud of me and the school for accepting me into their program. My grad student mentor has a son and he said it is definitely not easy, but it is possible to make it through. I’m keeping my hopes up that all goes well in the fall when I start.

Off to watch Grey’s…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: