Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!

Before I get started with everything that we both know I totally didn’t do this past week… credit must be given where credit is due. I know (and quite possibly you do too) that MckMama is the brains behind this blog carnival! So when you are done here, hope on over there and give her a shout out and check out everyone else’s therapy sessions for the week!

It was a week full of ups and downs, but definitely more ups than downs. And many things that I quite possibly couldn’t have done, would never have given any thought to, and most certainly didn’t follow through with!

I did not sit on my computer Thursday night checking Facebook every couple of minutes because I didn’t want to finish my lesson plan. I always do my homework first and then leisure activities on the computer and never the other way around.

I did not go outside Thursday after getting home with Ayden from school in the ‘pouring’ snow and have a blast. Seriously, who would go outside in that kind of weather and actually have fun? It was not another way to put off lesson plan writing that I definitely wanted to get started on right away!

I did not hope that my friend’s boyfriend would have to work late on Friday so we wouldn’t have to go out after Stomp. We did not go out anyways… even though it was already 11pm and I wished I was getting ready for bed!

I was not happy at all that we decided to go out because we did not end up at this fabulous mansion and have a great time (even if only for a few hours)! This mansion was no where close to ABSOLUTELY HUGE and I was not jealous and in awe the whole time we were there!

I did not meet my friend’s boyfriend and two other friends and have lots of fun joking with them. I did not secretly think one of them looked a little like Wentworth Miller and proceed to look at him every chance I got. He does not have a girlfriend and I did not oogle over his Wentworth likeness because I am not in love with Wentworth Miller. Certainly not!

I did not stay up until 4am Saturday morning because that would be ridiculous! I did not then have to get up at 9am to get ready for my tattoo. I did not wake up ON MY OWN at 8am! I was so able to fall back asleep after that, or not!

My tattoo on Saturday did not hurt at all. I thought about getting my whole foot covered! Or not! I was not glad to have someone to talk to during my tattoo to keep my mind off the pain. I am not totally in love with my tattoo! And I am not crazy to have responded to my friend’s question ‘Why are you getting it on your left foot?’ with ‘Because I have one on my right wrist and this way I will feel more balanced.’ She did not laugh at me and tell me I’m crazy! But the thing is… I am crazy so it’s all good! And I do not feel all balanced now so that is good, lol!

I did not have fun driving for an hour and a half by myself on super great roads jamming to some really loud music! I never turn my music up so that when I sing at the top of my lungs I can’t hear my voice… that would be way too loud and kill some irreplaceable hair cells in my ears. I’m going to be an audiologist so I definitely know what too loud of music can do! Lol!

I did not sit around chillin’ pretty much all day Sunday and playing with Ayden. I had many more things that I could be doing with my time and chillin’ isn’t one of them. But it was so nice!!!

I’m sure there is something that you totally did not do this past week… do share!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: