Friday, March 20, 2009

Wild Air!

It’s Friday… the end of the week and the end of my Spring Break. No Spring Break… come back to me! Can we rewind this past week and replay it? Okay, so maybe that wouldn’t be the best idea because really I don’t want to relive it. The more time that passes the easier it gets for me to move on with my current friend issues. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, in this case it makes the heart grow harder. Oh I know that isn’t good or probably the right thing, but whatever. Today and this weekend are going to be good and lets not dwell on the icky part of my life right now. Lets talk about all of the fun that we are going to have at Wild Air tomorrow! Below are some pictures from our fun time at Monkey Joe’s last Spring. I recently found out that parents aren’t allowed to play with their kids there anymore? I don’t know for sure as it still says that they can on their website, but also we haven’t been there for over a year so it could possible be the case. Anyways, it won’t matter because we aren’t going there anyways. I’m so excited to go with both Ayden and Alexis! It will be lots of fun!

Also, I found out that my dad is going to buy my old camera. Bought time I finally got rid of it. I would have liked to get a little more for it than I am charging my dad, but who am I to over charge my own dad. I know he’d probably give me whatever I was asking if it wasn’t TOO much (he is my dad after all) but I just can’t do that. And if they (my dad and Wendy) like it then that is awesome. Better than just sitting in our house being unused. I am still so in love with my new camera too! I am a picture taker person to the max! I hope that when I do have more kids that I can be as avid with my picture taking as I am now because I have hundreds and hundreds pictures of Ayden and want that many for my future kids. I love digital camera!!! Actually I loved camera way before digital ones so that’s good, right? I don’t know what I am talking about.

I don’t know if we are staying at ‘home’ when we got tomorrow. Part of me does so it makes the weekend go fast and we aren’t sitting at our place all day Sunday being ‘bored’ but we don’t really have anything going on so then it most likely be us sitting at Jay’s parent’s house all day Sunday being bored. Well, more so me being bored and not being able to get anything done. I doubt that I will get anything done even if we didn’t stay, but at least while we are in Point at our house I can relax and be lazy without feeling like I should be doing something. As if that makes any sense.

I am definitely in a babbling mood right now… it feels good to just type and type and type. Does anyone else ever get that good feeling when they just get their words out? Even if what they are saying doesn’t make any sense? This blog has brought me so much peace and relaxation over the past year. I can’t believe that I’ve been keeping one for almost a year now… it just feels so good every time I sit down and talk about my day. Oh how I missed journaling. I just need to find some place where I can get my blog made into a book. I’ve found a site here or there, but it is super expensive and/or when I try and do it, it doesn’t turn out very well (the layout that is). Any suggestions?

CIAO for now! LOVE ME!

0 comments: