Monday, March 9, 2009

I admit… IT TOTALLY WASN’T ME!!!

Before I dive right into my great and wonderful happenings of this past week, make sure you pop on over to MckMama’s (the mastermind behind Not Me Monday) and check out everything that she (and her many followers- of which I totally am not one of) definitely didn’t do this past week! And then I suggest you write your own list of things you couldn’t possibly have done because… trust me… it is SO MUCH FUN!

This past week (well actually only yesterday) I did not bed Jay to make me an ice cream shake with our broken blender. He did not cave and say that he would make me one on the condition that we could go buy a new one. We did not trek out in the icky icky snow that we were getting only to get a blender so I could have an ice cream shake. We totally use a blender for lots and lots of stuff and not maybe only three or four times a year and so the purchase was well worth it. And the ice cream shake… definitely not worth it! It did not hit the spot!

I did not spend most of Saturday sitting at my mom’s house chit chatting with my sister while Ayden was bouncing off the walls. He did not get up BEFORE 6am on Saturday so he was not WAY over tired by the afternoon. I finally did not turn cartoons on for him so he would just sit still for five minutes. I never enjoy just sitting at talking with my mom and sister! And we didn’t have yummy yummy ice cream cake either!

I am not super glad that we decided to only stay ‘home’ for one night because we did not get almost three inches of snow yesterday. Our drive home was not great on Saturday night and most certainly would have been better Sunday night. I mean, who really wants to drive home on clean roads. That is no fun!

I do not have my audiology practicum midterm on Tuesday and I am not freaking out about it because I definitely know how to do everything and am confident in my skills. I am not planning a total cram session tomorrow afternoon where a classmate of mine is totally going to help me!

I did not tell Jay that too bad the snow didn’t come today because then my therapy session would most likely have been cancelled. I am not looking forward to having a week and a half off from therapy and writing lesson plans and reflections. I am not counting the days until I can focus solely on audiology… it is not 67 days until graduation!

I did not type in this years graduation date in one of those online countdown thingys with the year 2013 to see how many days until I am done with grad school (hypothetically)… it is not over 1500 days!!! I am not wishing that time to go faster and faster! Wait… that’s for real. I do not want Ayden to be 8 years old already!!!

My mom did not say that she is planning a vacation in five years to some place warm. I did not say that she HAD to bring me with her. I did not figure that it was probably going to cost me the most to go as it will most likely be me, Jay, and Ayden. That, unless my sister or brother hook up with someone and have a kid in-between now and then and want to bring them, lol!

Oh, and speaking of vacations, my sister did not inform me that my dad is planning one for April to someplace warm… and not taking me… I am not just a little sad, especially since he did not just go to Vegas after Christmas. He totally doesn’t deserve these trips because he hasn’t been working hard for SO many years now. Okay, so he totally does deserve them, I just wish I could go along.

I’m sure you did not do lots of things this past week either… what are they?

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

totally can not believe you went out to get a new blender in that weather!! lol. but i can understand the madness. and yay for ice cream cake.