Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday Style!!!

I’ve come to look forward to Monday’s with a fervor ever since I happened upon MckMama’s blog and her blog carnival… Not Me Monday! It’s definitely worth checking out… click…HERE!

You didn’t really think we could have a Monday and forgo everything that I so did not do this past week, did you? Of course you did, right? Why would I want to divulge all sorts of fun things that I didn’t most certainly didn’t do? Oh you know… because it’s fun!

I did not decide to go through Ayden’s clothes this past week because I noticed that one pair of his pants had become too small. After weeding out the ‘too small clothes given mommy standards, which probably could have fit for the rest of the winter weather’ my little dude was not left with approximately six pair of pants. I did not consider running out and buying him some more before realizing that soon enough it will be shorts weather… so I did not go buy him five pair of shorts for this summer because Kohls was not having a sale. My son will not go through the summer with about ten pair of shorts (if he’s lucky) because he’s not under spoiled like that in the clothes department.

Seriously though… Ayden really doesn’t have a ton of clothes and I’m totally okay with that… however, on the other hand… I do!

Speaking of clothes, I did not go to Target tonight and purchase a new swim suit because I thought I needed one. I have not gotten a new swim suit the last three years. Said swim suit was not purchased for under $30… I didn’t think that was a good deal. Oh heck yes I did because I was not considering buying a super cute one from Victoria’s Secret for $100! I would never consider that!

And because I do not feel so good in my new swimsuit, I do not want to hit up a water park sometime this week to have some fun! I am not excited for this summer and going to the pool lots and lots with Ayden!

While at Target I did not happen upon the next book in a series I read over winter break. I did not have to have it even though I do not have tons of books at home I could read instead. As well… we did not purchase some solar lights for out by our porch or a new pair of sandals for Ayden this summer.

I did not have a super good talk with my lover boy Saturday night and feel great about it afterwards. I did not realize just how much he loves me and how much I love him. I have not decided to really work on our relationship and make it better. I mean everything relationship is perfect, right? No one ever needs to work on it. We never hit hard patches…

I was not nominated for ‘outstanding senior’ by my speech supervisor from last semester. I did not squeal with delight when we emailed me and told me. I do not feel so undeserving of everything that has come my way this semester.

I did not enjoy a weekend with Jay without Ayden. We never need some alone time. We did not sleep in Saturday and Sunday and chill out. The weather was not gorgeous on Saturday so we didn’t grill out for the first time this semester and have some wonderfully yummy hamburgers!

And because the weather was not super great on Sunday either, we did not go outside with Ayden and have fun!

DSC04914  While we were outside, we did not make slushies with the snow and water… and because it was almost 60 degrees outside, I did not let Ayden go outside without a hat on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC04919

Jay did not join us and stand guard like a good daddy would… or maybe it wasn’t me who was sitting on the snow hill looking up and taking a good picture of him. I did not start a snow fight that ended up with me losing because Jay does not always have to win at things like that!

 

 

 

 

DSC04926

There is not a HUGE puddle of water in our driveway… and there is no way that I would allow Ayden to walk to the middle of it getting soaked through all of his clothes… or would I?

DSC04941

This is definitely not a picture of Ayden stomping through the huge puddle of water! His jacket is not soaked… his snow pants are not soaked… never! Jay did not squeeze probably a gallon of water from all of that clothing when we finally did decide to go in the house. Playing outside in great weather like this is never fun, so we never do it!

 

 

 

 

What did you NOT DO this past week?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: