Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picture Post

DSC05043

Ayden was building up a storm today with his legos… I looked away for just a few minutes and when I looked back this is everything that he had built. I know mothers have all sorts of aspirations for their children’s future careers… right now I think Ayden would make a good architect or contractor/construction worker. He is forever making new things! 

DSC05045 And when I got done taking a picture of his ‘creations’ he wanted me to take a picture of him and thus began our little photo shoot and his attempts at getting away from me so I couldn’t get any good pictures. Mommy is faster with the camera than you would think! Such a cute smile!

 

 

 

 

DSC05044

Here you can see that he is about ready to roll over and hide from me. Okay, maybe you can’t, but I can because I know what he did after I took the picture. Love the little cocked head of his. That smile never falters to make me smile as well!

 

 

 

 

 

DSC05047

And he’s over and laughing is head off that I didn’t get a good picture of him. Or did I? Little did he know that all I had to do was crouch down a little lower and sneak one from below the futon. Such a silly look goose!

 

DSC05048

Action shot!

 

 

 

DSC05049

 

 

 

He’s going… going… and almost gone! Trying to cover his face so I can’t get a good picture of him!

DSC05050

 

 

 

 

Another shot of almost going over!!!

 

DSC05051

 

 

 

 

Can’t get a picture of me! I’m hiding!

 

 

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: