Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Makeover Time!

It was definitely time for another blog makeover and I have to give a shout out to my cousin Amanda because she gave me some tips for some background stuff that I was trying to do and didn’t know how. Thanks Amanda!!! Your tips worked out great!

My therapy session went really well again today! Two for two this week… and we didn’t even get through three of the activities so now I have stuff planned for Monday already! So excited! That means a very short time tomorrow night spent writing up my lesson plan… and more time to finish my music assignment that I have started, but have yet to finish, lol!

I am so excited that tomorrow is Thursday, I get to wear jeans! It is sad when you get excited about wearing jeans, right?! ‘Cept that I love being able to wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it. Speaking of jeans, my aud supervisor totally wore jeans to clinic on Tuesday. Sure they were a little more dressy jeans, but they were JEANS!!! I thought that they couldn’t do that, but apparently they can. She didn’t look really any less professional, but I was just surprised. Plus, she is the teacher, she can probably do whatever she wants as well.

We will hopefully be getting our sociology tests back tomorrow. I am excited to see how I did because I am thinking that I did pretty well. I am also ahead in that class and have read and taken notes for the two discussion articles that I have for next week. Okay, so I have about a half of an article left yet, but hey… it’s probably the most work that I have done for that class since the beginning of the semester and we are already about half way through. One more week… and then SPRING BREAK! Not that we are going anywhere or anything though.

This afternoon after I picked up Ayden from school we went to Penney’s and bought my mom her birthday present. I let Ayden pick out a special necklace for her from him. It is really pretty and denotes something about being a grandma. I think that she will really like it. And he had fun picking it out and putting it on the counter for the lady to ring up. And then when we got home he wrapped her gifts all by himself! It was too cute!

The weather was great today! Now it just needs to stay this warm/or warmer until summer and I could definitely deal with that. It is supposed to be relatively warm for the rest of the week (at least I think so) and then some icky weather on Saturday. I think Jay said that he wanted to come back to Point on Saturday in case he had to work and would rather drive as the bad weather is beginning and not as it is ending on Sunday. Probably a good idea if there is a chance that it could freeze. We’ve already had one experience this winter with a bad icy drive home… don’t think I want to repeat it!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: