Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lazy Days

It’s been a bunch of lazy days around here lately. The gorgeous weather had definitely pushed us outside quite a bit and either the pollen is picking up outside because of the warm weather or Ayden is getting sick because he has a bit of a runny nose and we know from the past years that come spring and nice weather Ayden gets pretty stuffed up. He hasn’t gotten all puffy yet on us and I hope to avoid that… and if I remember correctly, I’m pretty sure they can’t do allergy testing until age five or older. It could be even older than that, I don’t remember correctly.

I’ve been doing a lot of reading lately, trying to get at least two books done during break. I’ve been putting off anything and everything school related as well. I only have to work a little bit this week which is great. Actually since my boss is off I could probably have told her I wanted the week off and she wouldn’t have cared, but I’m not like that.

I did manage to get my financial aid stuff filled out this morning and Jay did as well so we don’t have to worry about that anymore. My mom was pretty much on my case about that and figured since I didn’t have anything better to do that we should get it done. Awesomeness… don’t have to worry about it! Well besides waiting to see what we are going to get for aid, lol!

Other than the great weather, this week has been rather uneventful which is good. I found out today that my bestest friend bought herself a new vehicle… a jeep liberty and I am so completely jealous of her! I won’t even deny it because that is SO the next vehicle that I wanted to buy! I’m excited for her though!!! It has to be super exciting and besides, I won’t be able to get a new car for at least the next couple of years. Maybe by then I will have a new obsession, lol!

My outdoor child refused to go to the park this afternoon. Jay and I picked him up from daycare and I was all ready to go to the park (since Ayden declined going yesterday as well) and he practically screamed that he didn’t want to go. I was more than just a little disappointed because I was looking forward to it. But I suppose that it’s okay. There will be other days…

A new NCIS is on tonight and I am so NOT missing it!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: